🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IG Huber

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
He has 470 investigators, it will "turn into something".
Who does... the guy that said it is nothing? Or, do you mean the IG? Are you claiming he has 470 people working on this? Of course you wouldn't claim that, because that would be an absurd claim.

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on Thursday that Utah's top federal prosecutor, John Huber, has been examining a cluster of Republican-driven accusations against the FBI and has decided that no second special counsel is needed -- at least for now."

READ: AG Sessions announces prosecutor investigating claims of FBI misconduct - CNNPolitics

This is something nobody is paying any attention to. I'm pretty sure you should start.

The DOJ doesn't want anything to happen so there will be no Special Prosecutor. They have waaaay too many secrets to hide from the American People.

He has 470 investigators, it will "turn into something".
Who does... the guy that said it is nothing? Or, do you mean the IG? Are you claiming he has 470 people working on this? Of course you wouldn't claim that, because that would be an absurd claim.

I have no need to "claim" anything.

"With 470 investigators, Huber has enormous investigative firepower that far exceeds the staff of any special counsel.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/americans_need_plain_sight_the_ig_report_hides_the_truth_.html#ixzz5NF2o80Ml
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on Thursday that Utah's top federal prosecutor, John Huber, has been examining a cluster of Republican-driven accusations against the FBI and has decided that no second special counsel is needed -- at least for now."

READ: AG Sessions announces prosecutor investigating claims of FBI misconduct - CNNPolitics

This is something nobody is paying any attention to. I'm pretty sure you should start.

The DOJ doesn't want anything to happen so there will be no Special Prosecutor. They have waaaay too many secrets to hide from the American People.

Huber has more latitude than a Special Prosecutor.

My brain knows that the system is a scam and game.
My heart wants Justice.

My heart wants Justice.

As the system was set up it was as close to justice as you could hope. Over the decades the elite have turned our Courts from a justice system, to a legal system. Very little justice remains I am afraid.

My heart wants Justice.

As the system was set up it was as close to justice as you could hope. Over the decades the elite have turned our Courts from a justice system, to a legal system. Very little justice remains I am afraid.

Without hope...…...

My heart wants Justice.

Without hope...…...

No, there is always hope. The question is do we get back to being a justice system peacefully, or not.

My heart wants Justice.

Without hope...…...

No, there is always hope. The question is do we get back to being a justice system peacefully, or not.
Like those outcomes are written in stone......... :lol:

Forum List

Back