Looking into other chapters shows clear criminal conduct... I want to see the redacted version. A whole lot was left out...

:lol:

Is that what your super-secret intel sources told you?

When are you going to admit that you're completely full of shit?

What about the supposed Wilson-Johnson Resolution? What about your claim to have already read the IG report, a month ago?

You make the claim, it's your responsibility to prove it - not mine.

It's a moot point, because I did look it up - and you're lying
Only in your feeble mind....

:lol:

You're just hammering home my point. If you had something to back up your claims, you'd post it. Since you don't, you're just going to lie and bluster.

You're just hammering home my point. If you had something to back up your claims, you'd post it. Since you don't, you're just going to lie and bluster.
I'm not on my PC today...I have data issues...I heard it on FOX and you should watch tonight on Bret's show when Gowdy is on...that will explain it all to you...

Did I miss something by reading the Conclusion/Recommendations? It seems to be all recommendations for the FBI to tighten up its texting protocols and not allowing for another Comey Moment of going around the AG to announce findings and decisions on prosecution.

I didn't see any suggestions for anything other than FBI policies.

Did I miss something?
This is the redacted version.. Which is what we feared would happen..
I didn't see any redactions.

regardless what the report said RW morons will make up their own version and lie about it for the next two decades.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm not on my PC today...I have data issues...I heard it on FOX and you should watch tonight on Bret's show when Gowdy is on...that will explain it all to you...

I don't watch TV.

Did I miss something by reading the Conclusion/Recommendations? It seems to be all recommendations for the FBI to tighten up its texting protocols and not allowing for another Comey Moment of going around the AG to announce findings and decisions on prosecution.

I didn't see any suggestions for anything other than FBI policies.

Did I miss something?

No.

The FBI is going to do some spring cleaning, institute some political bias checks on investigators. I.E. check out who they (and spouse) are making political donations to.

That's my takeaway.

4-5 people's careers are over, though.

All in all, it's a step forward for integrity, that's a good thing.

Forum List

Back