Because I don't watch TV, so there's no reason to pay for it.

I get the streaming services - Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and so on.
Do you get cable or local news and sports?

Nope, nope and nope.

If I want to watch a game, I go to the bar - or to the "lounge" in my apartment building. News I get from the internet.

You're just hammering home my point. If you had something to back up your claims, you'd post it. Since you don't, you're just going to lie and bluster.
I'm not on my PC today...I have data issues...I heard it on FOX and you should watch tonight on Bret's show when Gowdy is on...that will explain it all to you...

Well, that was kind of pathetic. I think the Doc has you on the ropes.

Nope, nope and nope.

If I want to watch a game, I go to the bar - or to the "lounge" in my apartment building. News I get from the internet
We are thinking of dumping cable TV...that is why I asked...

That's exactly what I did, about 2 years ago. I have no regrets.

My Xfinity bill went from $130 a month to $65 (highest tier internet only), and I was already paying for Netflix and Amazon Prime - so the $30 it cost to add Showtime, HBO and Cinemax to my Amazon subscription was the only other added cost.

OK. I've been hearing that this report would be what finally gets Hillary locked up. Are they on the way to pick her up now?

WHITE WASHED..

"
We are providing copies of our unclassified report and the classified appendix to Congress, and are publicly releasing our report without these appendices. We also are providing copies of our unclassified report to the Office of Special Counsel(OSC) for its consideration."

OK. I've been hearing that this report would be what finally gets Hillary locked up. Are they on the way to pick her up now?
No one has been saying that...we aren't stupid...we know the swamp would never prosecute and jail Hillary...but we do want her misdeeds exposed and the IG report helps with that....Her political career is over for good today...dead and buried...

I must say, the Maddow Trump tax return was more disappointing, yet also more entertaining. :D

No one has been saying that...we aren't stupid...we know the swamp would never prosecute and jail Hillary...but we do want her misdeeds exposed and the IG report helps with that....Her political career is over for good today...dead and buried...

Nothing in the report would lead me to believe you aren't stupid.

Republicans are saying that the IG report shows why Mueller and Rosenstein should have recused themselves...this report could end the Mueller investigation with a thud.....

Did I miss something by reading the Conclusion/Recommendations? It seems to be all recommendations for the FBI to tighten up its texting protocols and not allowing for another Comey Moment of going around the AG to announce findings and decisions on prosecution.

I didn't see any suggestions for anything other than FBI policies.

Did I miss something?

No.

The FBI is going to do some spring cleaning, institute some political bias checks on investigators. I.E. check out who they (and spouse) are making political donations to.

That's my takeaway.

4-5 people's careers are over, though.

All in all, it's a step forward for integrity, that's a good thing.
I didn't catch the "checking out who they and spouse are making political donations to" Are you sure that would be legal/ethical? Are we not a free country where we choose who to support?

Forum List

Back