They've got Americans exactly where they want them.
Believing that any day now, that "Big" changes are coming and "Justice is close at hand"....
Locked in bitter bickering with each other but keeping themselves safely out of your reach.

The jokes on us folks. Some are wise enough to see it...just a few

Well, the report's out:

2016 Election Final Report 06-14-18 0 | Federal Bureau Of Investigation | United States Government

Should I give you guys some time to hear from Hannity and Rush, and learn what your talking points are going to be?
/----/ We'll wait for the CNN spin that it's a nothing burger then understand it's the complete opposite.

:lol:

Thinking for yourself is just too hard?
/----/ Neither you nor I have the legal background not the understanding of how things work in DC on the level of understanding the implications. And don't pretend you do.

Well, the report's out:

2016 Election Final Report 06-14-18 0 | Federal Bureau Of Investigation | United States Government

Should I give you guys some time to hear from Hannity and Rush, and learn what your talking points are going to be?
/----/ We'll wait for the CNN spin that it's a nothing burger then understand it's the complete opposite.

Thinking for yourself is just too hard?
/----/ Neither you nor I have the legal background not the understanding of how things work in DC on the level of understanding the implications. And don't pretend you do.

The report is written in plain English. It's not in a secret code.

And speak for yourself.

IMHO The IG report strengthens Trump against obstruction when it comes to firing Comey. There were many reasons Comey needed to be fired.

No, it doesn't. Trump already told us the reason why he fired Comey - and it wasn't because of a report that came out years later.
Much of the info in the report isn't new. There were many reasons to fire Comey. Many, like you will say it was obstruction; however, many disagree. Congress has the final say whether firing Comey was obstruction, and the IG report helps republicans in voting no if it ever comes to impeachment.

I predict it'll be business as usual in DC.....a few scapegoats will take the heat while the root of the problem continues to flourish. I would love to be proven wrong.

This entire mess started when Hillary decided to use a private server to avoid FOIA while using her position in the state department to conduct scams that would benefit herself.
That’s a fact we shouldn’t lose sight of.

IG REPORT: FBI AGENTS REGULARLY RECEIVED FREE HANDOUTS FROM JOURNALISTS

The contact between FBI agents and the media extended to receiving “ improperly receiving benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.”

According to charts provided in the IG report, one reporter had contact with 12 FBI officials, including an FBI executive and unit chief.
Another reporter contacted an assistant director 21 times and a special agent 23 times, according to the IG.
Some FBI employees were in contact with multiple reporters, with one special agent contacting various journalists 32 times.
Such a finding by the IG helps shed light on how various information has reached outlets like CNN or The New York Times throughout the criminal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. One of the striking findings from the report is how senior officials within the organization had no problem speaking with the media and breaking department policy — and possibly receiving goods in exchange for that information.
IG Report: FBI Agents Regularly Received Free Handouts From Journalists

IMHO The IG report strengthens Trump against obstruction when it comes to firing Comey. There were many reasons Comey needed to be fired.

No, it doesn't. Trump already told us the reason why he fired Comey - and it wasn't because of a report that came out years later.
Much of the info in the report isn't new. There were many reasons to fire Comey. Many, like you will say it was obstruction; however, many disagree. Congress has the final say whether firing Comey was obstruction, and the IG report helps republicans in voting no if it ever comes to impeachment.

Trump stated, publicly, that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

If you disagree, take it up with him.

Trump stated, publicly, that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

You take it up with congress. You and I don't have a vote in the impeachment process, if there is one.

You take it up with congress. You and I don't have a vote in the impeachment process, if there is one.

Where did "impeachment" enter this discussion?

This thread is about the IG Report.

Obstruction is a moot point unless congress attempts to impeach Trump because of it. Earlier I stated that the IG report supports Trumps firing of Comey.....insulates him against the obstruction charge. You disagree. Okay, fine!

HEY...anyone got to where the list of referrals for prosecution recommended in any section of that report?

Where is the BEEF?

I read some place about a couple of folks in the FBI MAY have violated some FBI guidelines, not laws, and were referred for in-house review, but have there been referrals for violations of statutory LAW?

Obstruction is a moot point unless congress attempts to impeach Trump because of it. Earlier I stated that the IG report supports Trumps firing of Comey.....insulates him against the obstruction charge. You disagree. Okay, fine!

The report doesn't help Trump with the "obstruction" thing, because Trump himself went public and stated why he fired Comey. He can't change his mind retroactively, and say the report justified it.

But again, this thread isn't about "obstruction", it's about the report.

HEY...anyone got to where the list of referrals for prosecution recommended in any section of that report?

Where is the BEEF?

I read some place about a couple of folks in the FBI MAY have violated some FBI guidelines, not laws, and were referred for in-house review, but have there been referrals for violations of statutory LAW?

As far as I can see, no one was referred for prosecution.

Forum List

Back