Ignorant Homophobes fined $13,000 for refusing to host wedding

State and county legislation has added gays to their PA laws. It IS the law in those places.

The SCOTUS had the opportunity to take up one of these baker/florist/photographer cases...they chose not to, leaving the lower court ruling in place...which ruled against the bigots.

Provide a link to where the language has been added to the law ... Which ruled against bigots in favor of other bigots.

What To Make Of The Supreme Court s Decision Not To Hear That Anti-Gay Photographer s Case ThinkProgress

Business isn't religion. No one is telling those business people they can't be religious. If they were a church they would be exempted but they're not a church and they can't expect to be special from everyone else and be allowed to violate the law.

What the business people are doing is a violation of the business license contract, violation of the 14th amendment and violation of our anti discrimination laws.

You can talk about religious freedom all you want. It won't make any difference. You're in the minority here and you're advocating violating laws and our constitution.

That business violated the law and they should expect to pay the consequences of their crime. It's a crime to violate the law.

The anti-discrimination laws you speak of do not include sexual orientation as an identified protected class. Legislation regarding the establishment of sexual orientation as a protected class is still pending in Congress.

Actually they do. I pointed it out to you earlier.

They're sexually discriminating against that couple. They're denying their services based on the customer's sex. Which is against the anti discrimination laws.

If the couple was of the opposite sex they would preform the ceremony. Since they're basing their discrimination on the basis of sex it's sexual discrimination.

You might want to take it up with one of the judges on the Washington state supreme court. He agrees with me and said if a case came before him today, he would rule in favor of the homosexual couple based on the fact that the business owner was sexually discriminating them.

No, they are discriminating because only a male and female can create a child, this making the union of the two a unique relationship that adds the possibility of the creation of future citizens.

The best same sex supplies are wet spots.

Of course you do, you see YOU are a liar with no integrity and that's why none of this bothers you.

None of this bothers me because frankly, every aspect of ObamaCare was talked to death for months before they finally passed the final form.

Anyone who says "I had no idea ______ was in there" is just lying.

Nope,sorry.

I've always known you were a liar Joe.....it's why you live alone.

Of course you do, you see YOU are a liar with no integrity and that's why none of this bothers you.

None of this bothers me because frankly, every aspect of ObamaCare was talked to death for months before they finally passed the final form.

Nope,sorry.

I've always known you were a liar Joe.....it's why you live alone.
Are you hoping he is available? Or is this something you know for a fact......because....?

State and county legislation has added gays to their PA laws. It IS the law in those places.

The SCOTUS had the opportunity to take up one of these baker/florist/photographer cases...they chose not to, leaving the lower court ruling in place...which ruled against the bigots.

Provide a link to where the language has been added to the law ... Which ruled against bigots in favor of other bigots.

What To Make Of The Supreme Court s Decision Not To Hear That Anti-Gay Photographer s Case ThinkProgress

New Mexico is not Pennsylvania ... And you still haven't provided a link where any law has been changed ... Try again.

New Mexico is not Pennsylvania ... And you still haven't provided a link where any law has been changed ... Try again.

WTF are you talking about? PA stands for Public Accommodation. :rolleyes:

I guess Nancy Pelosi, et al., are liars then! :lol: Her famous words, "we have to pass the bill to know what's in it."

I guess Nancy Pelosi, et al., are liars then! :lol: Her famous words, "we have to pass the bill to know what's in it."

Just out of curiosity, have you ever read that in context or do you just repeat what Rush told you to say?

Just out of curiosity, have you ever read that in context or do you just repeat what Rush told you to say?

Did she say it or didn't she? She actually admitted she hadn't read it, right?

Forum List

Back