Zone1 Ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with both of you. My version of "ignore" is to use the scroll button on my mouse. If a person who I know is usually only out there to troll posts something, I will read the first sentence or two, and if it looks like they're on another trolling rant, I simply scroll past it.

One of the things I find really interesting about these threads on the ignore function is that those who brag about all the people they are ignoring are usually the same ones who call others "snowflakes" and incapable of listening to the other side, yet they brag about all the people they won't listen to. IMHO, THOSE people are the "snowflakes" who are incapable of hearing opinions that don't jibe with their own.

Besides...................there IS the rare occasion (doesn't happen often, but it does occur) where someone who I think is a habitual troll or whiner actually does come across with a cogent thought that I can use, and if they were on ignore, I would never see it.

Me? I've got a fairly thick skin (comes from serving over 20 years in the Navy, where giving each other a hard time is pretty much the norm), as well as realize that the people posting on here are pretty much people I will never meet IRL, so all they really are is a bunch of anonymous phosphor dots forming words and sentences on my computer screen with thoughts that sometimes make me laugh, sometimes shake my head, sometimes think, but are mostly entertaining when I'm bored and have some free time to burn.
Since when do mouses have scroll buttons?

They're not just pussies, they're idiots too. All they do is weaken their own arguments. Case in point, Welshy, aka BackAgain. He has me on ignore. As a result, he renders himself incapable of defending his own arguments when I bitch-slap him silly because he can't even see he's getting bitch-slapped. And even though he can't see he's getting bitch-slapped, everyone else reading my posts can see it. He's such a pussy and an imbecile, his weakness is self-induced.
You're a pos in your own mind.

I got several on the list adding more frequently. Lying spewing bastards, all.

:)

I bet you squeak when you walk.
You clearly want attention from me.
4i6Ckte.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back