Ihop manager slams one of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ That right there is how it should be. Just because the customer(s) is who pays the employees bills does not give the customer(s) the right to come into the establishment and create any kind of public disturbance. If you are polite and respectful enough to the staff, they them will have no reason whatsoever to go showing you the door.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And just what are your "unpleasant troofs"?
Now the troll attempts to bait. Will it become a master bater?

Somebody rated my post as "funny" when I asked you what "unpleasant troofs" you were talking about, so help me out here and answer my question.
I don't answer trolls questions. All you want to do is keep on trolling and spew more troll BS crap!
I asked you a simple question about something that you, yourself, brought up, something that was very vague and nebulous, in response to a post that was not directed at you. You seem like a gutless wonder, unable to defend your statements in plain English. How does this make me a troll? You right-wingers make assertions and implications that you never explain. If I, or others, are "confronted by unpleasant troofs," exactly what are they?

I love the "you just aren't aware of the truth" assertions, which are never followed up by anything factual. Are right-wingers that intellectually bereft?
There was nothing "vague and nebulous" about my statement. You are simply a disingenuous troll, trying to troll more.

I've gone back through all of your posts. You've said both that there was nothing vague and nebulous about your statement, and that you don't answer questions from "trolls." But I can't find any post from you that goes any further than your reference to unknown "unpleasant troofs," which actually is vague and nebulous. I am compelled to conclude that you are one of those right-wing runaway types who are incapable of engaging in any discussion in which they are asked to provide some specifics to back up their assertions. We've seen it all before.

Now the troll attempts to bait. Will it become a master bater?

Somebody rated my post as "funny" when I asked you what "unpleasant troofs" you were talking about, so help me out here and answer my question.
I don't answer trolls questions. All you want to do is keep on trolling and spew more troll BS crap!
I asked you a simple question about something that you, yourself, brought up, something that was very vague and nebulous, in response to a post that was not directed at you. You seem like a gutless wonder, unable to defend your statements in plain English. How does this make me a troll? You right-wingers make assertions and implications that you never explain. If I, or others, are "confronted by unpleasant troofs," exactly what are they?

I love the "you just aren't aware of the truth" assertions, which are never followed up by anything factual. Are right-wingers that intellectually bereft?
There was nothing "vague and nebulous" about my statement. You are simply a disingenuous troll, trying to troll more.

I've gone back through all of your posts. You've said both that there was nothing vague and nebulous about your statement, and that you don't answer questions from "trolls." But I can't find any post from you that goes any further than your reference to unknown "unpleasant troofs," which actually is vague and nebulous. I am compelled to conclude that you are one of those right-wing runaway types who are incapable of engaging in any discussion in which they are asked to provide some specifics to back up their assertions. We've seen it all before.
Troll

Troll

Good grief! Go ahead. Double-down. You really do have an empty head. No substance there. Pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back