Ilhan Omar Calls "Pretty Face" Obama A Murderer Who's Hope And Change Was An Illusion

She keeps turning DC on its ear by merely saying what are pretty much matter of simple fact. I never bought into the hopey-changey thing from Obama, knew he was a cold blooded killer from the start.

US-drone-strikes-chart.jpg

Ilhan Omar: Obama’s a ‘pretty face’ who got ‘away with murder’

Democrats imploding from within. Cannot make this stuff up.
She’s right. BO was a fraud. He was all about protecting and enriching the .1%, while screwing the rest of us.
lol. the right likes to make up stories and allege they are for the "gospel Truth".

Turning our economy around and passing health reform for the People, is what the Right Wing, always glosses over.

What is a “Democratic”? As a Jew please explain to me why I would ever vote Democrat again? I am 100% serious.

MOST Jews seem to worshsip at the Democrat Temple but I sure as hell can't figure out exactly why when overall Dems basically would like to see Israel burn to the ground.
Maybe you can explain whats up with that.
We want peaceful solutions not your right wing warfare-State economy that benefits the Richest.

Ilhan Omar Backtracks After Saying Obama “Got Away with Murder”

“Exhibit A of how reporters distort words,” she wrote on Twitter. “I’m an Obama fan! I was saying how Trump is different from Obama, and why we should focus on policy not politics.”

--------

Just sayin'.

You are one Dumb Ass Tard…..

She said what was reported….

The Nasty Bitch is BACKTRACKING…..
The right wing took, "a nasty bitch" seriously, to begin with.

She keeps turning DC on its ear by merely saying what are pretty much matter of simple fact. I never bought into the hopey-changey thing from Obama, knew he was a cold blooded killer from the start.

US-drone-strikes-chart.jpg
In right wing fantasy, you right wingers are always right.

The right wing invaded the Middle East. How many people died in that invasion and subsequent actions.

She’s right. BO was a fraud. He was all about protecting and enriching the .1%, while screwing the rest of us.
lol. the right likes to make up stories and allege they are for the "gospel Truth".

Turning our economy around and passing health reform for the People, is what the Right Wing, always glosses over.

No one takes you seriously, the right and left are fine, you are not.

Yes he did do a few good things. All two term presidents get it right once an awhile.

However on the big issues, he was all about protecting his wealthy donors in the ruling class first and foremost.

Ilhan Omar Backtracks After Saying Obama “Got Away with Murder”

“Exhibit A of how reporters distort words,” she wrote on Twitter. “I’m an Obama fan! I was saying how Trump is different from Obama, and why we should focus on policy not politics.”

--------

Just sayin'.

You are one Dumb Ass Tard…..

She said what was reported….

The Nasty Bitch is BACKTRACKING…..
The right wing took, "a nasty bitch" seriously, to begin with.

Only a libtard would take the nasty dumb ass bitch seriously.....

Forum List

Back