Ilhan Omar Calls "Pretty Face" Obama A Murderer Who's Hope And Change Was An Illusion

It’s a bad day for obama when someone from his own party admits he was POS. lol

Obama was the worst President in modern history. He demonstrated his anti-American beliefs every day he was in office. Trump is the polar opposite of Obama which is why he is so great for the country.

Didnt agree about lot of stuff Obama did...but he is 10 million times a man the orange wish to be.

Obama ain't a man at all. That fucker ain't never done a day of work in his life.

Trump knows what it's about, sorry. He might be "privileged" and all, but he still knows what's what.

Black on black crime doesn't concern dumb libs and sure as shit doesn't concern me.

It's like being at the zoo and being entertained, or turning on the National Geographic channel and watching those things tear each other's limbs from their sockets.

Last edited:
Ilhan Omar: Obama’s a ‘pretty face’ who got ‘away with murder’

Democrats imploding from within. Cannot make this stuff up.
If this is true I wanna know how this tRumpkin got elected as a democratic.

What is a “Democratic”? As a Jew please explain to me why I would ever vote Democrat again? I am 100% serious.
Should have never voted for them in the first place, is what I am thinking.

The democrats are evil and their voters are deranged.

Ilhan Omar: Obama’s a ‘pretty face’ who got ‘away with murder’

Democrats imploding from within. Cannot make this stuff up.
If this is true I wanna know how this tRumpkin got elected as a democratic.

What is a “Democratic”? As a Jew please explain to me why I would ever vote Democrat again? I am 100% serious.

Cuz both sides are good people. Trump secretly hates Jew or something blah blah blah blah

MOST Jews seem to worshsip at the Democrat Temple but I sure as hell can't figure out exactly why when overall Dems basically would like to see Israel burn to the ground.
Maybe you can explain whats up with that.

Black on black crime doesn't concern dumb libs and sure as shit doesn't concern me.
It's like being at zoo and being entertained, or turning on the National Geographic channel and watching those things tear each other's limbs from their sockets.

Disturbing post. America is a sick place.

Ilhan Omar Backtracks After Saying Obama “Got Away with Murder”

“Exhibit A of how reporters distort words,” she wrote on Twitter. “I’m an Obama fan! I was saying how Trump is different from Obama, and why we should focus on policy not politics.”

--------

Just sayin'.

Trying to close the barn door after the cows got out...

She included a nearly two-minute recording of her interview. But the audio clip essentially confirmed that her quotes, though edited, were accurate.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-backtracks-claims-media-distorted-obama-remarks/

Just sayin'.

Didnt agree about lot of stuff Obama did...but he is 10 million times a man the orange wish to be.

hqdefault.jpg

One of my favorite parts of the Trump Era is watching the Progs eat themselves.

Forum List

Back