Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

Really? When I was a kid I drove drunk. Knew it was wrong but figured I could handle it. How do you explain that? When I was 15 I took my dads car for a joyride. Knew it was wrong.

Did you smash up the car when you drove drunk, or did you think you would?
Of course not, or else you would not have done it.
So you did NOT think you were doing anything wrong.
You just were not as aware of the dangers of alcohol yet.

And no, it was NOT at all wrong to take a car out for a joyride at 15.
The age of 15 is an adult in historical perspective, and our innate curiosity and drive would make us want to do things like that, because they are the RIGHT thing to do.
The fact this society keeps people immature and inexperienced far too long, is due to the deliberate intent to brainwash and condition them into little subservient robots.

I do not take the old Bible literally. An opinion cannot be wrong. In my opinion Islam is a religion of violence and is anti women.

Zionist do take the Bible literally however, and that is what makes them such dangerous fanatics.

If you ever studied the history of Islam, you would know that Mohammad was taken as a husband by a wealthy widow, and that is why he created Islam.
It was to return the favors to his new wife, and to give woman back some rights that Judaism at that time denied.
For example, that women have souls, can own property, can inherit, can divorce, etc.
Islam was the best thing that ever happened to women.

And by the way, stoning and other things are NOT part of Islam.
Those are left over from Judaism that came before.
If you read the Qurran, beheading is the only form of execution allowed, because it is the quickest and least painful that Mohammad could come up with.

How can an opinion be wrong?

Opinions can often be wrong.
People could hate someone believing they committed a crime, and later find out they were innocent.
People often base false opinions on lack of accurate facts.
For example, a lot of people supported the invasion of Iraq based on the lie that Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack.

Outrageous lie!

The TRUTH is those Arab countries made it illegal for Jews to leave and go to Israel, so they had to sneak out at night.
There was NEVER a single Jew expelled from any Arab or Moslem country, and no crimes were committed against Jews by Arabs or Moslems.

And by the way, there are still over 30,000 Jews living happily in Tehran alone.
Nope. That‘s the Arab propaganda you believe. I attached a strong source. Where’s your source, antisemite? is that what HAMAS is saying?

Yes I am calling him a liar!
Not only were there no forced expulsions, but the false claims of forced expulsions are deliberately manufacturer in concert with others.
There can be times when innocent lies can be excused, but not such evil deliberate lies, totally contrary to fact, and intended entirely to cause harm.

There are many who did lose everything, but only because they were promised much more for free from property stolen from Palestinians and foreign aid from the US.
There were none who did not deliberately choose to go to Israel out of greed.
^^^ OMG. Do liberals really believe this shit? Are they THAT hatedul against Jews?

Yes I am calling him a liar!
Not only were there no forced expulsions, but the false claims of forced expulsions are deliberately manufacturer in concert with others.
There can be times when innocent lies can be excused, but not such evil deliberate lies, totally contrary to fact, and intended entirely to cause harm.

There are many who did lose everything, but only because they were promised much more for free from property stolen from Palestinians and foreign aid from the US.
There were none who did not deliberately choose to go to Israel out of greed.
He isn’t lying. But you do you. Live in your own world.

The irony is that antisemite who‘s reviling Jews is a liberal who says he is against prejudice, and quickly jumps in if anyone says something that could even possibly be misconstrued as being insensitive to blacks.

Your mistake is trying to claim that anything anti-Israel is anti-Jewish.
It is not.
In fact, there is no one more anti-Jewish than a Zionist who is pro-Israel, even though Israel has no moral, legal, or religious right to exist.

Did you smash up the car when you drove drunk, or did you think you would?
Of course not, or else you would not have done it.
So you did NOT think you were doing anything wrong.
You just were not as aware of the dangers of alcohol yet.

And no, it was NOT at all wrong to take a car out for a joyride at 15.
The age of 15 is an adult in historical perspective, and our innate curiosity and drive would make us want to do things like that, because they are the RIGHT thing to do.
The fact this society keeps people immature and inexperienced far too long, is due to the deliberate intent to brainwash and condition them into little subservient robots.
I knew it was wrong. What are you talking about? Now you’re changing operational definitions.

Opinions can often be wrong.
People could hate someone believing they committed a crime, and later find out they were innocent.
People often base false opinions on lack of accurate facts.
For example, a lot of people supported the invasion of Iraq based on the lie that Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack.
When you have facts to disprove an old opinion you may do so but at the time it’s made an opinion cannot be wrong. My opinion is that you’re insane. It can’t be wrong. It doesn’t make you insane but my opinion is valid.

When you have facts to disprove an old opinion you may do so but at the time it’s made an opinion cannot be wrong. My opinion is that you’re insane. It can’t be wrong. It doesn’t make you insane but my opinion is valid.
My opinion is that he’s a bigoted liberal, influenced by the antisemitic Muslim he’s dating.

Rigby is a perfect example of a liberal who is up in arms against any perceived prejudice against blacks while spewing his anti-Jew venom. Do these people not see what hypocrites they are?

Here‘s how I look at it: While there are Jew-haters in both parties, the antisemites in the GOP are equal opportunity bigots. They hate Jews, gays, Muslims, blacks, etc.

The bigots on the left, though, pick and choose which minority around whom any bigotry is vehemently fought (blacks, gays, Muslims), and then the Jews, where they not only do NOT fight back against antisemitism, they out and out spew it themselves.

Obvious lies.
Jews have always traditionally been leftists because they believe in individual rights over the oppression of the wealthy elite.
The Civil Rights movement of the 1960s for example, was almost entirely made successful by democrat Jews.
Jews have always been leftist supporters of things like unions, civil rights, anti war, religious freedom,

The only exceptions are the Zionists and neo-cons who are just plain selfish and evil, like Paul Wolfowitz.

Nope. That‘s the Arab propaganda you believe. I attached a strong source. Where’s your source, antisemite? is that what HAMAS is saying?

It is obvious you are lying.
You attached no source at all.
And if Arab Moslem countries had expelled Jews, it would have happened all at once.
But clearly it did not.
It was dribs and drabs for decades, and there are still hundreds of thousands of Jews living in Arab or Moslem countries.
So obviously you are LYING!

Obvious lies.
Jews have always traditionally been leftists because they believe in individual rights over the oppression of the wealthy elite.
The Civil Rights movement of the 1960s for example, was almost entirely made successful by democrat Jews.
Jews have always been leftist supporters of things like unions, civil rights, anti war, religious freedom,

The only exceptions are the Zionists and neo-cons who are just plain selfish and evil, like Paul Wolfowitz.
Jews have been leftists and many still are and where has that led us? We are almost extinct.

^^^ OMG. Do liberals really believe this shit? Are they THAT hatedul against Jews?

No real Jews can support Israel.
Not only does Judaism forbid it, but Israel is immoral and evil, against all Jews are supposed to believe in.

Jews have been leftists and many still are and where has that led us? We are almost extinct.

What has caused Jews to almost become extinct is the greed, arrogance, and pride of the temptations of Zionism.
Zionism paints a bullseye on the back of all Jews everywhere.
The Holocaust in WWII would never have happened if not for the Zionists helping the British win WWI.
And anyone moral has to see the Germans were not the bad guys in WWI.
Nor was it legal or ethical to make the Germans surrender by starving the civilians.
Remember, the Allies never beat the Germans.
The Germans were still in France when the surrender happened.

What has caused Jews to almost become extinct is the greed, arrogance, and pride of the temptations of Zionism.
Zionism paints a bullseye on the back of all Jews everywhere.
The Holocaust in WWII would never have happened if not for the Zionists helping the British win WWI.
And anyone moral has to see the Germans were not the bad guys in WWI.
Nor was it legal or ethical to make the Germans surrender by starving the civilians.
Remember, the Allies never beat the Germans.
The Germans were still in France when the surrender happened.
Yep. Because no other cultures have been greedy. You blame the rape victims too. If she only didn’t wear that skirt…she was asking for it. Let’s put the children into a gas chamber. They are evil. You’re one insane person.

Forum List

Back