Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

No we imprison them because they break laws. They know they are breaking laws and don’t care. They don’t feel it’s right they just feel like doing it. Nice try. So is abortion a crime? Some say yes some say no. Opinions…

No, law are mere legislation, and not the source of anything.
Right and wrong comes first, and that is what justifies and allows for legislation and laws.

And no, those who commit crimes do feel it is right.
They feel they have been unfairly denied their fair opportunities.
The single greatest cause of crime is well known to be injustice.

Abortion is about opinions, but both sides have some valid points, so there is no easy resolution.
My point is that an opinion has to be based on something, and often it is our basic instincts.

No, law are mere legislation, and not the source of anything.
Right and wrong comes first, and that is what justifies and allows for legislation and laws.

And no, those who commit crimes do feel it is right.
They feel they have been unfairly denied their fair opportunities.
The single greatest cause of crime is well known to be injustice.

Abortion is about opinions, but both sides have some valid points, so there is no easy resolution.
My point is that an opinion has to be based on something, and often it is our basic instincts.
They don’t feel it’s right. Not remotely. If they did they would not try to do it while in disguise or while carrying a weapon. Opinions are often based on something yes. Doesn’t mean they can be wrong.

Does that happen?

It does in the Donbas Ukraine by Russians doing that to Ukrainians

Yes, almost all homes occupied by Zionists came about by Zionist soldiers killing or dragging the native Arab owner from their home.
Where do you think all those refugee camps in Gaza, the West Bank, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Egypt came from?
These were all Palestinian natives whose home were stolen by Zionists.

And by the way, nothing at all like the Ukraine.
The Ukraine used to be part of Russia, and most of the people in the Crimea, South Ossetia, etc., are ethnic Russian and want to be back in Russia.
The Ukraine is one of the most corrupt and criminal countries in the world.
Since 1991, they have stolen billions worth of oil and gas running through pipelines from Russia to Europe, without paying for it.

Yes, almost all homes occupied by Zionists came about by Zionist soldiers killing or dragging the native Arab owner from their home.
Where do you think all those refugee camps in Gaza, the West Bank, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Egypt came from?
These were all Palestinian natives whose home were stolen by Zionists.
Nope. More lies. Nice try.

Somewhat of an exaggeration. Few if any killed. Ordered to leave is not the same as dragged from their home (although morally no better)

So how do the Russians do it in Donbas?

Nope. More lies. Nice try.
Here’s some truth that’s never mentioned: Nearly 1 million Jews were driven from their homes in Arab countries and Iran, in which the Muslims ended up with land, property, and the belongings the expelled Jews couldn’t carry on their backs. But the antisemites never mention this, or deny it, or deflect from it.

More Jews were displaced from the Arab countries than were Arab Palestinians from Israel. But all the animus goes against the Jews, ans one doesn’t need to wonder why.

Here’s some truth that’s never mentioned: Nearly 1 million Jews were driven from their homes in Arab countries and Iran, in which the Muslims ended up with land, property, and the belongings the expelled Jews couldn’t carry on their backs. But the antisemites never mention this, or deny it, or deflect from it.

More Jews were displaced from the Arab countries than were Arab Palestinians from Israel. But all the animus goes against the Jews, ans one doesn’t need to wonder why.

Yep. Jews were expelled from their homes in the Middle East. Rigby doesn’t care.

They don’t feel it’s right. Not remotely. If they did they would not try to do it while in disguise or while carrying a weapon. Opinions are often based on something yes. Doesn’t mean they can be wrong.

Wrong.
No one does things they believe are wrong.
Criminals justify everything they do, or they would not do it.
Same as corrupt cops or soldiers working for a corrupt government.
For example, the War on Drugs or the War on Vietnam.
People have to convince themselves what they are doing is right, or they would not do it.
But their opinions are often wrong.

Yep. Jews were expelled from their homes in the Middle East. Rigby doesn’t care.
Rigby is a perfect example of a liberal who is up in arms against any perceived prejudice against blacks while spewing his anti-Jew venom. Do these people not see what hypocrites they are?

Here‘s how I look at it: While there are Jew-haters in both parties, the antisemites in the GOP are equal opportunity bigots. They hate Jews, gays, Muslims, blacks, etc.

The bigots on the left, though, pick and choose which minority around whom any bigotry is vehemently fought (blacks, gays, Muslims), and then the Jews, where they not only do NOT fight back against antisemitism, they out and out spew it themselves.

Wrong.
No one does things they believe are wrong.
Criminals justify everything they do, or they would not do it.
Same as corrupt cops or soldiers working for a corrupt government.
For example, the War on Drugs or the War on Vietnam.
People have to convince themselves what they are doing is right, or they would not do it.
But their opinions are often wrong.
Criminals literally say if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime. They know it’s wrong. They often go to church and ask for forgiveness for sinning. You have never done something you knew was wrong? Stop your nonsense.

Rigby is a perfect example of a liberal who is up in arms against any perceived prejudice against blacks while spewing his anti-Jew venom. Do these people not see what hypocrites they are?

Here‘s how I look at it: While there are Jew-haters in both parties, the antisemites in the GOP are equal opportunity bigots. They hate Jews, gays, Muslims, blacks, etc.

The bigots on the left, though, pick and choose which minority around whom any bigotry is vehemently fought (blacks, gays, Muslims), and then the Jews, where they not only do NOT fight back against antisemitism, they out and out spew it themselves.
Rigby5 in his defense is insane. I just humor him.

Outrageous lie!

The TRUTH is those Arab countries made it illegal for Jews to leave and go to Israel, so they had to sneak out at night.
There was NEVER a single Jew expelled from any Arab or Moslem country, and no crimes were committed against Jews by Arabs or Moslems.

And by the way, there are still over 30,000 Jews living happily in Tehran alone.

Absolute and complete lie.
Never did Arabs of Moslems ever harm or expel ANY Jews, ever.

{...
The reasons for the exoduses are manifold, including pull factors, such as the desire to fulfill Zionist yearnings or find a better economic status and a secure home in Europe or the Americas and, in Israel, a policy change in favour of mass immigration focused on Jews from Arab and Muslim countries,
...}

Being Jewish, in the 1960s I was offered a free home and good job in Israel, subsidized by $5 billion a year in US foreign aid.

Anyone claiming any Jew was expelled from any Arab or Moslem nation is just lying.
It is well documented.

Criminals literally say if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime. They know it’s wrong. They often go to church and ask for forgiveness for sinning. You have never done something you knew was wrong? Stop your nonsense.

No one has ever done something they felt was wrong at the time.
They may later change their opinion, but no one could do that which they knew was wrong.
Doing the time is about risks, not about it being wrong.

Absolute and complete lie.
Never did Arabs of Moslems ever harm or expel ANY Jews, ever.

{...
The reasons for the exoduses are manifold, including pull factors, such as the desire to fulfill Zionist yearnings or find a better economic status and a secure home in Europe or the Americas and, in Israel, a policy change in favour of mass immigration focused on Jews from Arab and Muslim countries,
...}

Being Jewish, in the 1960s I was offered a free home and good job in Israel, subsidized by $5 billion a year in US foreign aid.

Anyone claiming any Jew was expelled from any Arab or Moslem nation is just lying.
It is well documented.
They were expelled. Happened to my friends family in Iran. Lost everything. Are you calling him a liar? Yes or no?

No one has ever done something they felt was wrong at the time.
They may later change their opinion, but no one could do that which they knew was wrong.
Doing the time is about risks, not about it being wrong.
Really? When I was a kid I drove drunk. Knew it was wrong but figured I could handle it. How do you explain that? When I was 15 I took my dads car for a joyride. Knew it was wrong.

Oh come on.
How could anyone look at what the ancient Hebrew did in the Old Testament, like massacring Canaanite women and children at Jericho, and excuse that?
You opinion of that has to be that it was wrong.
I do not take the old Bible literally. An opinion cannot be wrong. In my opinion Islam is a religion of violence and is anti women.

They were expelled. Happened to my friends family in Iran. Lost everything. Are you calling him a liar? Yes or no?

Yes I am calling him a liar!
Not only were there no forced expulsions, but the false claims of forced expulsions are deliberately manufacturer in concert with others.
There can be times when innocent lies can be excused, but not such evil deliberate lies, totally contrary to fact, and intended entirely to cause harm.

There are many who did lose everything, but only because they were promised much more for free from property stolen from Palestinians and foreign aid from the US.
There were none who did not deliberately choose to go to Israel out of greed.

Forum List

Back