Ilhan Omar op-ed: Minnesota Nurses Are Ready to Strike. I Stand With Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
😄

Look how easily you clowns are grifted. 🤣🤣🤣

LOL, read your posts, angry man. Sheesh. No one is more dishonest or unobservant than an angry racist.

I do like the guy who hates 120 year old dead Democrats because they are alive and voting Republican having a meltdown because ... we ... are angry.

Observant you are not.

But then someone who thinks 120 year old people are voting at all is obviously a Democrats since in your party, they are ...

A speculative report without any links to actual evidence is only believable to Short Bus riders. 😁

Oh no! You said I ride a short bus again! Kaz, you went to the zoo and rode a SHORT BUS. Not a regular one, a SHORT one!!! Bam! Oh, I'm so upset, you're just a linguistical genius.

Racist ass

LOL, read your posts, angry man. Sheesh. No one is more dishonest or unobservant than an angry racist.

I do like the guy who hates 120 year old dead Democrats because they are alive and voting Republican having a meltdown because ... we ... are angry.

Observant you are not.

But then someone who thinks 120 year old people are voting at all is obviously a Democrats since in your party, they are ...
You're just a cosplayer, boy. I piss on statues because pushing you around is fun. Either you take it, as we piss on your culture, or you try to defend slavers. Either way it's a win win. We maneuvered you on to losing ground where the only question is how you want to lose. 😁

You're just a cosplayer, boy. I piss on statues because pushing you around is fun. Either you take it, as we piss on your culture, or you try to defend slavers. Either way it's a win win. We maneuvered you on to losing ground where the only question is how you want to lose. 😁

Put down the pipe, Buckwheat

Once this started, putting the cap back on the bottle will be difficult. On that I agree. But it can be stopped with some work. If not, the people who are the power and convinced many to approve of this, well the many will be put by the wayside in a far more extreme dictatorial government. Many deplorables will be working for the same government and will not forget what happened. And the venom will be legal.

Once this started, putting the cap back on the bottle will be difficult. On that I agree. But it can be stopped with some work. If not, the people who are the power and convinced many to approve of this, well the many will be put by the wayside in a far more extreme dictatorial government. Many deplorables will be working for the same government and will not forget what happened. And the venom will be legal.
No it can't be stopped. It's a loser position but I certainly hope you clowns take it up and run with it. 😆

No it can't be stopped. It's a loser position but I certainly hope you clowns take it up and run with it. 😆
It can't be stopped because there are many millions of people who have not gotten satisfaction from being screwed over by others in this lifetime. Work, play and living. It's not just special groups. But I tell you, you may not like what we end up with.

It can't be stopped because there are many millions of people who have not gotten satisfaction from being screwed over by others in this lifetime. Work, play and living. It's not just special groups. But I tell you, you may not like what we end up with.
Listen, your vague omen might impress the Short Bus riding crowd but I don't get down like that. Show me the money mother fucker. 😄

Listen, your vague omen might impress the Short Bus riding crowd but I don't get down like that. Show me the money mother fucker. 😄
People living under oppression will not work with quality as part of it in most cultures. They then will have to be forced to and to do that benefits and checks sent out will have to be reduced to the general public. Social Security and Social programs will be affected. I see people write on these boards all about the future and what it may be. To me no matter what it is it will be bad.

People living under oppression will not work with quality as part of it in most cultures. They then will have to be forced to and to do that benefits and checks sent out will have to be reduced to the general public. Social Security and Social programs will be affected. I see people write on these boards all about the future and what it may be. To me no matter what it is it will be bad.
Yes. I see a lot of political nihilism amongst cuck whites. 😄

Quit fantasizing about right wingers fantasizing about Ilhan Omar and her brother having butt sex. Thats fucking sick man!
speaking of fantasies, check out this stud on the left from the Hungarian army!

FbI4poUUIAAwSGZ

Quit fantasizing about right wingers fantasizing about Ilhan Omar and her brother having butt sex. Thats fucking sick man!
young Lebanese pop singer George El Rassi just died in tragic car accident. he was once in love with my mom and wanted to marry her after my dad died!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back