Ilhan Omar op-ed: Minnesota Nurses Are Ready to Strike. I Stand With Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic.

Try another schtick, racist.
Whether or not either one of us thinks the other is a racist is besides the point. Question is how does society at large feel? Do you morons think you're "winning" with dipshits like BrokeLoser saying things like slavery was the best thing to happen to black people while waving a Confederate flag around? 😄

You're just a cosplayer, boy. I piss on statues because pushing you around is fun. Either you take it, as we piss on your culture, or you try to defend slavers. Either way it's a win win. We maneuvered you on to losing ground where the only question is how you want to lose. 😁

Thanks, boy. Racists do live in your own fantasy worlds. But then you know you're a loser in life or you wouldn't be a massive racist, you'd only care about what you think rather than being an enforcer for the Democrat Plantation hunting down and trying to bring back runaway blacks. You called Larry Elder "Uncle Tom." You're one sick fuck.

Then you do have an explanation. Larry Elder is black and thinks differently from your racist ass, blacks thinking differently from racists like you is just not allowed

Last edited:
Thanks, boy. Racists do live in your own fantasy worlds. But then you know you're a loser in life or you wouldn't be a massive racist, you'd only care about what you think rather than being an enforcer for the Democrat Plantation hunting down and trying to bring back runaway blacks. You called Larry Elder "Uncle Tom." You're one sick fuck.

Then you do have an explanation. Larry Elder is black and thinks differently from your racist ass, blacks thinking differently from racists like you is just not allowed
Larry Elder sells out to racists so I think he's a sellout. At least I have enough respect to believe he has chosen to do so for money and white wing fame. You racist fucks don't think black democrats can think for themselves.

Larry Elder sells out to racists so I think he's a sellout. At least I have enough respect to believe he has chosen to do so for money and white wing fame. You racist fucks don't think black democrats can think for themselves.

Selling out blacks makes someone an Uncle Tom? Wow, I can't believe you admitted that, Uncle Tom

Selling out blacks makes someone an Uncle Tom? Wow, I can't believe you admitted that, Uncle Tom
😂

That's because you fucking morons don't actually know what racism is. It why you don't seem to understand why society identifies you lot as the racists. 😄

😂

That's because you fucking morons don't actually know what racism is. It why you don't seem to understand why society identifies you lot as the racists. 😄

LOL, now society is the Democrat Party. OMG you're a rube.

Don't you have some runaway blacks to track down for your lily white New England left wing elitist masters?

It's incredible that you so unquestioningly believe blacks are all the same and you don't give them permission to think differently from your racist black ass

LOL, now society is the Democrat Party. OMG you're a rube.
All of society isn't the Democratic party but we all seem to be in agreement that Confederate culture is a shit culture.
Don't you have some runaway blacks to track down for your lily white New England left wing elitist masters?
The people who chased down actual slaves are the same people white wingers like BrokeLoser think were courageous warriors against tyranny.
It's incredible that you so unquestioningly believe blacks are all the same and you don't give them permission to think differently from your racist black ass
It's incredible that you can't link what you just said here to your belief that black democrats are slaves. Larry Elder is free to believe whatever he wants. I never once claimed that he wasn't. Nor did I claim he was being tricked or lied to. I believe he made a conscious choice to sell out. It's you racists who can't deal emotionally with the fact that over 90% of black voters view the Republican Party as incredibly deplorable.

All of society isn't the Democratic party but we all seem to be in agreement that Confederate culture is a shit culture.

The people who chased down actual slaves are the same people white wingers like BrokeLoser think were courageous warriors against tyranny.

It's incredible that you can't link what you just said here to your belief that black democrats are slaves. Larry Elder is free to believe whatever he wants. I never once claimed that he wasn't. Nor did I claim he was being tricked or lied to. I believe he made a conscious choice to sell out. It's you racists who can't deal emotionally with the fact that over 90% of black voters view the Republican Party as incredibly deplorable.

You po lil black chile.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Whether or not either one of us thinks the other is a racist is besides the point. Question is how does society at large feel? Do you morons think you're "winning" with dipshits like BrokeLoser saying things like slavery was the best thing to happen to black people while waving a Confederate flag around? 😄

I know!

Blacks in Africa are much better off than blacks in Amerikkka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back