Ilhan Omar op-ed: Minnesota Nurses Are Ready to Strike. I Stand With Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Roman Emperor Agustus Ceasar banged all three of his sisters.

Ilhan Omar figures if it was good enough for him...

Good. Maybe this means she will keep away from 9/11 Commemorations this year where we have to listen to her down play the event.

The Minnesota Nurses Association says their members voted to authorize a strike - which required 2/3 voting in favor. That allows the union to call 15,000 nurses in the Twin Cities and Duluth area to the picket line with 10 days notice

Fantastic.Too many pople are not paid their true value to society.They need to use their power.

How do you know she isn't? A cuck white, quiter like yourself might not understand the intrict strategy in demographically and politically taking over the most influential nation in the world to use its resources to help the Nations that America's emerging immigrant populations originally come from.😄

You shouldn't have attended those inner city schools.

Firing nurses that didn't get the jab has compounded nursing shortages all across the country. Perhaps hospitals should reconsider since the jab doesn't prevent infection or transmission.

Why not just pay them what they are worth ?

This is here is simply a reflection of the level of complexity with which you are able to critically think with. 😄

It's not very impressive.

I don't attack every black person who leaves the Democratic party. I can certainly understand being frustrated with the white moderate leadership and its ineffectiveness, whether you want to argue by intention or design. I lean towards the latter. I criticize black people who leave the Democratic party to help Republicans as either a moron or a sellout because that's what you'd have to be to help deplorable ass Republicans.

Also Black Americans can tell you themselves who they think they're enemies are but you clowns never actually want to listen to what that vast majority of Black Americans are telling you.

Bull Shyte, disagree with a black about anything and the first word out of their mouth is RACIST!!!!!

So not only do you fantasize about anal incest, by your own admission, you don't even know how to discern fantasy from reality. 😄

I don't have to cosplay like you clowns. You were stupid enough to admit you imagine anal incest all on your lonesome. 😂

Cosplay must be on your word of the day calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back