Ilhan Omar op-ed: Minnesota Nurses Are Ready to Strike. I Stand With Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
FucksGoats: It's OK Omar married her brother, Giuliani married his second cousin.

Dude, those aren't remotely the same. His second cousin? That's your comeback?

And you're a racist, you're as consumed with racism as much as Archie Bunker. At least he was fictional.

You hate Whitie because a bunch of dead black people were screwed by a bunch of dead white people. And you hold a grudge that doesn't find it important that someone have committed that sin or any other, we're white, the bad people are white, same thing.

You really sound like Archie Bunker
What part of Ilhan marrying her brother is an entirely made up fantasy are you not getting Short Bus Rider? 😄

I'm not making analogies you short bus riding moron. Rudy married his cousin. That's a fact.

I had to google what the fuck a "short bus" is. It's literally a short bus. And I ride one? I'm crying now, and probably will be the rest of the night. Or I would be at least if I got the insult I'm sure.

LOL, I guess riding a short bus was another traumatic memory from your childhood. At least you were alive for that insult rather than the massive chip on your shoulder you're holding for dead people

I had to google what the fuck a "short bus" is. It's literally a short bus. And I ride one? I'm crying now, and probably will be the rest of the night. Or I would be at least if I got the insult I'm sure.

LOL, I guess riding a short bus was another traumatic memory from your childhood. At least you were alive for that insult rather than the massive chip on your shoulder you're holding for dead people
It certainly seems to have hit a nerve. No go on that proof of marriage yet huh? Just as I thought, cosplayer. 😂

When you say shit like that and ask for things, you have to not be a dick when you get it
Oh, I'm definitely going to point and laugh and whatever website, written in crayon, that you got this info from.

What part of Ilhan marrying her brother is an entirely made up fantasy are you not getting Short Bus Rider? 😄

How is calling me a short bus rider an insult? I don't get it. Seriously, how is that an insult? How many short busses have you ridden? I've never ridden one, I didn't know there was such a thing. But I'm not ghetto trash like you are

How is calling me a short bus rider an insult? I don't get it. Seriously, how is that an insult? How many short busses have you ridden? I've never ridden one, I didn't know there was such a thing. But I'm not ghetto trash like you are
There's lots of things you don't get, Short Bus. It's sort of the price of admission. 😂

Oh, I'm definitely going to point and laugh and whatever website, written in crayon, that you got this info from.

We're going in circles, that's what I said in the beginning, you wouldn't acknowledge it if you got it. I repeated that several times. And now you think it's a slam to tell me what I told you? You really suck at insults

We're going in circles, that's what I said in the beginning, you wouldn't acknowledge it if you got it. I repeated that several times. And now you think it's a slam to tell me what I told you? You really suck at insults
As long as you're too pussy to provide this "proof" I can just safely assume it doesn't exist.

The part where you stop being a fucking liar, Goat Curious.

Omar did in fact marry her brother - that's just a fact.

{
Omar’s sister Sahra Noor was a high-profile executive of the Twin Cities health care nonprofit People’s Center Clinics & Services until 2018. She declined interview requests in 2016. She currently runs her own health care consultancy in Kenya. An e-mail to her was not returned and efforts to call her there were unsuccessful.

Over the years Elmi, who attended high school in St. Paul, has had occasional contact over the internet with other friends and acquaintances, including retired DFL activist and Minneapolis city worker Barb Lickness, who lived in the same downtown Minneapolis apartment building with Elmi around 2012, before he moved to London.

She described him as “friendly in a soft way,” and a neighbor who participated enthusiastically in the building’s social scene. She recalls that he was tall, dapper, and spoke with a pronounced British accent, indicative of a foreign upbringing. He never mentioned being married, Lickness said.

Lickness confirmed Elmi’s identity in an Instagram photo purportedly posted by Omar showing the two of them and three others posing in London in 2015. The photo is featured on several conservative media websites, but could not be verified by the Star Tribune.

What’s clear from the recently released documents of the campaign finance board is that the young upstart’s campaign was unprepared for any potential blowback from the questions surrounding Omar’s marriage to Elmi, first reported in 2016 on Somalispot.com, an online public affairs forum.

Omar created a “crisis committee” comprising a few DFL veteran oper}

Hey, but you just keep lying there...

It certainly seems to have hit a nerve. No go on that proof of marriage yet huh? Just as I thought, cosplayer. 😂

Hey, thanks for caring how I feel, faggot. Awwwww, widdle FucksGoats is all about fweewings ...

Fudge packer

The part where you stop being a fucking liar, Goat Curious.

Omar did in fact marry her brother - that's just a fact.

{
Omar’s sister Sahra Noor was a high-profile executive of the Twin Cities health care nonprofit People’s Center Clinics & Services until 2018. She declined interview requests in 2016. She currently runs her own health care consultancy in Kenya. An e-mail to her was not returned and efforts to call her there were unsuccessful.

Over the years Elmi, who attended high school in St. Paul, has had occasional contact over the internet with other friends and acquaintances, including retired DFL activist and Minneapolis city worker Barb Lickness, who lived in the same downtown Minneapolis apartment building with Elmi around 2012, before he moved to London.

She described him as “friendly in a soft way,” and a neighbor who participated enthusiastically in the building’s social scene. She recalls that he was tall, dapper, and spoke with a pronounced British accent, indicative of a foreign upbringing. He never mentioned being married, Lickness said.

Lickness confirmed Elmi’s identity in an Instagram photo purportedly posted by Omar showing the two of them and three others posing in London in 2015. The photo is featured on several conservative media websites, but could not be verified by the Star Tribune.

What’s clear from the recently released documents of the campaign finance board is that the young upstart’s campaign was unprepared for any potential blowback from the questions surrounding Omar’s marriage to Elmi, first reported in 2016 on Somalispot.com, an online public affairs forum.

Omar created a “crisis committee” comprising a few DFL veteran oper}

Hey, but you just keep lying there...
😄

Look how easily you clowns are grifted. 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back