I'll believe OJ is innocent

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
before I'll believe these two are 'not aligned' with Trump. Trump gets the blue ribbon for threatening more law suits than anyone else, and another for the most dirty tricks. Everyone knew that when the pedal hit the metal, Trump would make Nixon look like a piker when it comes to dirty tricks. Not that I like Cruz as a candidate or the NYPost as a source of information, but Trump is a sidewinder 1st class.

New Yorkers sue to boot Ted Cruz from ballot because he was born in Canada

New Yorkers sue to boot Ted Cruz from ballot because he...
Two New York voters are suing the state's Board of Elections to have Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz booted from the ballot over questions about his ...

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

from a post by my friend Cron

I don't. He's where he belongs: in jail so he can't Hurt/Kill any more Women

99.999% of negroes believe to this day that OJ is innocent. This same 99.999% of negroes block voted for Obama.
Let THAT sink in.
The good news is if the USA survives for another 1000 years there will NEVER be another negro President.
One 'AA' President was enough.

99.999% of negroes believe to this day that OJ is innocent. This same 99.999% of negroes block voted for Obama.
Let THAT sink in.
The good news is if the USA survives for another 1000 years there will NEVER be another negro President.
99.9 % believe OJ innocent?? you are bonkers

Let THAT sink in.
99.999% of cons believe Nixon is innocent...99.999% of cons believe the holocaust never happened.

Let THAT sink in.
========
Many people were not aware that OJ can hardly walk.

He used to do those commercials where he was running through an airport etc. etc. and they had to put pain shots in his knees before he could do a take.

I always thought he might have / probably did HIRE someone to kill them.

The guy he supposedly killed was young / OJ was not
The guy was physically fit and worked out all the time, very big and strong.
No way OJ could take him and his wife out at the same time.

OJ just was not in good enough physical condition to do that.

Let THAT sink in.
========

He used to do those commercials where he was running through an airport etc. etc. and they had to put pain shots in his knees before he could do a take.

I'm finished with you.
Permanent Ignore.

Let THAT sink in.
99.999% of cons believe Nixon is innocent...99.999% of cons believe the holocaust never happened.
99.999% of cons have their heads up their butts

Let THAT sink in.
========

I watched the O.J. SECRET TAPES the other night, which showed that when Goldman sued O.J. for wrongful death, it proved beyond any doubt the O.J. was the murderer. $33 million was awarded to Goldman, which O.J. has never paid. O.J. committed armed robbery in Nevada to keep Goldman from getting memorabilia. He's up for parole next year after serving 10 years of his 33 year sentence. I bet he's denied parole.

There is nothing "underhanded" about challenging an opponent's eligibility. It happens ALL THE TIME, usually with respect to signatures on the opponent's ballot petition.

I am a Cruz supporter, and I see nothing wrong with this lawsuit. Eventually, Cruz' eligibility will be decided by the USSC (assuming he is still a viable candidate in a few more months). This is not a problem at all.

Let THAT sink in.
Is that where the polling stations are where all these millions of 'stupid' REPs are going to go to elect Trump as next President? HAAA HAAAA
Blubber and hit your head against the wall but Trump is going to be the next President.
Hillary will be watching the inauguration ceremonies from Martha Stewart's old cell. Bernie will be back home knitting a nice sweater.

Let THAT sink in.
negroes ?

Let THAT sink in.
Is that where the polling stations are where all these millions of 'stupid' REPs are going to go to elect Trump as next President? HAAA HAAAA
Blubber and hit your head against the wall but Trump is going to be the next President.
Hillary will be watching the inauguration ceremonies from Martha Stewart's old cell. Bernie will be back home knitting a nice sweater.
Living in denial is not on the banks of Egypt....it's where you live.

Let THAT sink in.
What GWB did with insider trading was worse than what martha did Only her daddy wasn't the ex CIA head so the moron got off and more morons selected him president

Let THAT sink in.
========

I'm finished with you.
Permanent Ignore.
========
He can't refute what I said so he just buries his head in the sand.

Oh well I Ignored him too. Getting to be quite a few assholes on my list.
These people don't want to debate or discuss / they want to IMPOSE their views on everyone and make everyone agree with them.

I don't think I would have convicted OJ if I was on the jury.

The prosecution simply did not present a good case. Their biggest problem was that the lead homicide detective searched OJ's property without a warrant and committed perjury on the stand.

I don't think I would have convicted OJ if I was on the jury.

The prosecution simply did not present a good case. Their biggest problem was that the lead homicide detective searched OJ's property without a warrant and committed perjury on the stand.
so letting a killer loose is better?

Forum List

Back