I'll believe OJ is innocent

I don't think I would have convicted OJ if I was on the jury.

The prosecution simply did not present a good case. Their biggest problem was that the lead homicide detective searched OJ's property without a warrant and committed perjury on the stand.
so letting a killer loose is better?
I don't know that he killed anyone in the first place.

The prosecution simply did not present a good case. Their biggest problem was that the lead homicide detective searched OJ's property without a warrant and committed perjury on the stand.
yeah he was running from the cops to keep in shape

How did you come to that conclusion?

does slow speed chase ring any bells?

I remember it. OJ was not driving. His best friend Al Cowlings was driving and trying to talk OJ out of committing suicide.

yes it does guess he thought he was making his final showing before jail...he was guilty as sin ,,,cops f'ed up evidence

no the big problem was saying ****** was worse than murdering two people......i think he is guilty and i think the only mistake oj made...was killing the son of fred goldman....i hope if face with something like this....i would have his strength and courage and just plain guts....the man worked bagging groceries to make ends meet...oj should rot in jail

I remember it. OJ was not driving. His best friend Al Cowlings was driving and trying to talk OJ out of committing suicide.
if he was innocent why would he want to off himself?

nice deflection

they think he killed nicole and ron goldman walked in on it...while returning her sunglasses....and was killed ...or he died trying to protect nicole brown...fuck the brown family didnt give a shit as long as they kept getting money

in a way if you look at the entire picture....fred goldman brings oj down.....oj is in jail for robbery....robbery...he tries to steal back some sports shit

99.999% of negroes believe to this day that OJ is innocent. This same 99.999% of negroes block voted for Obama.
Let THAT sink in.
The good news is if the USA survives for another 1000 years there will NEVER be another negro President.
One 'AA' President was enough.
99.999% of cons believe Nixon is innocent...99.999% of cons believe the holocaust never happened.
99.999% of cons have their heads up their butts
99.999% if liberals have Obama's knob in their mouth. So what's your point?

99.999% of negroes believe to this day that OJ is innocent. This same 99.999% of negroes block voted for Obama.
Let THAT sink in.
The good news is if the USA survives for another 1000 years there will NEVER be another negro President.
99.999% of cons believe Nixon is innocent...99.999% of cons believe the holocaust never happened.
and you claim you're not gay !

nice deflection
Truth is great at deflecting bullshit.

nice deflection
true. too bad that's not what you're doing,

nice deflection
true. too bad that's not what you're doing,
Please explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion.

Let THAT sink in.
and you claim you're not gay !
Sorry I'm not, so take that off your bucket list and get Obama's knob out of your mouth.

Forum List

Back