Illegal alien kills Indiana Colts player in drunk driving accident

Just like shootings, these things happen.

It wouldn't have happened had this illegal been deported. He would not be here!
That is certainly PART of the chain of events leading to this crash....but not the only one.

OK, forget for a moment that you are leftist loon!

If he had been deported or locked up after his second incursion into this country, would he have been in Indiana to drive drunk and kill these people?

Not likely!

There! Is that crystal clear enough for your addled brain to handle?

DVPDd3-VoAA4NfD.jpg

Suspect in Colts' Edwin Jackson, Uber driver deaths previously convicted for drunk driving in California
They need to fix this ..Say call him Manuel Orrego-Savala.

Last edited:
I don't think highly of InfoWars. Sure MSN, Washington Post and Fox yesterday didn't mention that Manuel Orrego-Savala is in the country illegally in their initial reports. InfoWars comes out today and cites that these others news organizations are participating in a cover-up, yet all three had follow up stories which had no less information about the guy's immigration status than InfoWars.

Would a border wall prevented Sunday's tragedy? No way will a wall catch them all but I do believe it'll lower the odds. And I also wouldn't avoid the advice that nothing good happens out there after midnight.

I don't think highly of InfoWars. Sure MSN, Washington Post and Fox yesterday didn't mention that Manuel Orrego-Savala is in the country illegally in their initial reports. InfoWars comes out today and cites that these others news organizations are participating in a cover-up, yet all three had follow up stories which had no less information about the guy's immigration status than InfoWars.

Would a border wall prevented Sunday's tragedy? No way will a wall catch them all but I do believe it'll lower the odds. And I also wouldn't avoid the advice that nothing good happens out there after midnight.

Sure the poor with no money, it does little now.
And a bigger wall won't stop this.
But these 2, 3-time returners are paying big bucks to
get back in. All Tunnel, Boats and in Trucks driving through
checkpoints are the border. And FFS, THEY still flying in.
Many come in by the US army maneuvers, and cargo planes
as freight with no border inspections.

OK, forget for a moment that you are leftist loon!

If he had been deported or locked up after his second incursion into this country, would he have been in Indiana to drive drunk and kill these people?

Not likely!

There! Is that crystal clear enough for your addled brain to handle?

he was deported on his second incursion into the country.

trump dropped the ball, again.

from the op-

Indiana State Police Sgt. John Perrine said Savala gave them the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales after the crash, but later detectives learned his real name and that he “is in the United States illegally and has previously been deported on two occasions, in 2007 and again in 2009.”

derp

What scum.

It'll cost half a million to keep this piece of crap in prision...and there are thousands and thousands of illegals like him.

Sickening!

Legislation allows for pot smoking while driving. In MD, misdemeanor, $500 max. In PG County, “inevitable and a matter of philosophy”. So say the PG County police.

So pot driving is legal but not booze-driving. Thanks for confessing you lied to the board.

upload_2018-2-5_19-58-56.png

Before using infowars as a reason not to look into it try looking further than the infowars excuse theory , often they provide a link to the Original source almost always but ppl are QUICK TO USE INFOWARS as their attack point, denial point, their " It's fake point" and every time it's proven to be anything but.. Not saying you have to like infowars but many don't like a source but still check it out on whatever issues if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the family.

Drunk drivers are a real problem....

When I was younger I did a lot of stupid shit while drinking...

As I got older I got smarter, or maybe just older...

Sure the poor with no money, it does little now.
And a bigger wall won't stop this.
But these 2, 3-time returners are paying big bucks to
get back in. All Tunnel, Boats and in Trucks driving through
checkpoints are the border. And FFS, THEY still flying in.
Many come in by the US army maneuvers, and cargo planes
as freight with no border inspections.

I've read where somewhere between 35% and 40% of the illegals entered the country legally, they just never returned to Mexico. While I don't believe the wall is the most economical solution to the problem, it is a price we might pay for sanctuary cities and for the lack of support people like our Sheriff Joe received when he addressed the problem. So I'm sort of doing a Bill Clinton on this one, while I don't agree with the wall, I do feel its proponents' frustration.

I also rationalize that if a wall saves even a few lives of those who would have otherwise attempted to cross the desert, then I feel less concern about any money spent on its construction.

"My prayers and best wishes are with the family of Edwin Jackson, a wonderful young man whose life was so senselessly taken!

So disgraceful that a person illegally in our country killed @Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson. This is just one of many such preventable tragedies. We must get the Dems to get tough on the Border, and with illegal immigration, FAST!" - President Trump

Should be automatic death sentence for anyone caught drinking and driving while killing someone.
There is no excuse anymore for the deaths that have happen because some individual believe they're sober enough to drive.
So end the driver life and send a message this nonsense will not be tolerated anymore!

The American justice system is being horribly overwhelmed.
To stay in jail these days you have to commit a crime against the wealthy PTB, such as a financial crime (ie Bernie Madoff) in which case you could rot underneath the jail for 1000 years, or for example, kill someone (a much lesser crime) and even then you could be out in less than 10 years. The system is simply overwhelmed. Nowhere to put the inflow of criminals. The courts are over worked. No money or glory for young prosecutors to go after common criminals.

The end result is a society saturated with an ever increasing concentration of criminals and dangerous thugs.
If we do NOT resort to more executions (like China), we'll become an out of control violent society like Somalia or South Africa etc.
Welcome to the 3rd world.

Forum List

Back