🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal aliens crossing the border are up drastically

A new game, beat the Trump. Run, Jose, Run!

And how does one "lock" several hundred miles of a river you can wade across?

Of the political things I care least about, illegal immigration is among them. I do care about it, but I don't now nor have I at all during this election season cared enough about it that it weighed heavily in my assessment of any candidate's policy positions.

Of the political things I care least about, illegal immigration is among them. I do care about it, but I don't now nor have I at all during this election season cared enough about it that it weighed heavily in my assessment of any candidate's policy positions.
Well, you're clueless.....so.....

America will never be something you care about....

The funniest thing about the wall is that more illegals have been leaving the country than entering for years now. Could the wall trap them here?

:laugh:

No one will ever care about these silly declarations of yours.

No one will ever care about these silly declarations of yours.
None of you democrat fascists ever have....:lol:

Thank you for the accolades..,,

Illegal immigration surged in August, illegal families set for worst year on record

Seems the fear of Trump's wall is real. Political debate is now costing American taxpayers millions because of Mexican fears about not being able to freely invade our country at will.

LOCK DOWN THE DAMN BORDER

Yet not one mention of the 'wall' in the article.

The administration argues that the pace of illegal immigration has slowed dramatically from the peak around the turn of the century, when more than 1 million people were caught every year at the southwest border.

A massive influx of manpower and technology on the border, combined with the economic slowdown a decade ago, cut the flow of Mexicans.

But Central Americans have begun to cross in larger numbers, posing tougher challenges for border officials.

Many of the Central Americans make asylum claims, and those are more time-consuming and tougher to adjudicate than rank-and-file illegal immigrants.

Isn't it odd that we have fewer illegals coming across now than in 2002- and but now is when the borders are 'porous'?

With the military if necessary.
Currently illegal here.

Wrong, 370,000 foreigners is an invasion, what is the military for if they can't repel an invasion? Also there is nothing in the Constitution that prevents it, in fact it authorizes it.

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15

double_line.gif

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Last edited:

With the military if necessary.
Currently illegal here.

Wrong, 370,000 foreigners is an invasion, what is the military for if they can't repel an invasion? Also there is nothing in the Constitution that prevents it, in fact it authorizes it.

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15

double_line.gif

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
The military is not a militia. Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And 370,000? I thought you said this was a problem. That's a Rolling Stone's concert.

Illegal immigration surged in August, illegal families set for worst year on record

Seems the fear of Trump's wall is real. Political debate is now costing American taxpayers millions because of Mexican fears about not being able to freely invade our country at will.

LOCK DOWN THE DAMN BORDER

Build that wall and the cartel contractors that built the wall will throw in the tunnels for free...

They might be coming for another reason, and would not be surprise something after the election happens before President Obama leaves office...

Forum List

Back