🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal aliens crossing the border are up drastically

Illegal immigration surged in August, illegal families set for worst year on record

Seems the fear of Trump's wall is real. Political debate is now costing American taxpayers millions because of Mexican fears about not being able to freely invade our country at will.

LOCK DOWN THE DAMN BORDER

Methinks it has more to do with the economy improving. When the economy is doing well more Mexicans come in hoping to find work. When the job market is bad, they stop coming or maybe even go home. Mexicans aren't going to be stopped by a wall. Do you realize how many tunnels there already are that are being used for smuggling?

Tunnels are easy to find, it only takes the will to do it. We have the seismic technology it just needs to be deployed.

OKTexas thinks he's the shit cause he doesn't ignore the dumbasses who's only debate skills are nanananabooboo. Apparently he thinks that wasting his time making them look stupid earns him some kind of street cred lol.
You play with the bottom of the barrel Texas. I prefer to see intelligent responses. But you go bruh, take on the bottom feeders you stud you

Run along trill, ABC found them credible enough.

I'd run along with this Trill.

Through-the-Looking-Glass-jadzia-dax-27652007-706-530.jpg

I'll buy that. Thanks for brining the typo to my attention.

We're not talking about immigration, we're talking about illegal immigration.

Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study Finds

The cost of harboring illegal immigrants in the United States is a staggering $113 billion a year -- an average of $1,117 for every “native-headed” household in America -- according to a study conducted by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR).

Illegal Immigration Costs U.s. $113 Billion A Year, Study Finds
Fox and FAIR? Find me someone who isn't the KKK, please. FAIR is a hate-group.

"But what about the immense strain on social services and money spent on welfare for these law breakers? The Congressional Budget Office in 2007 answered this question in the following manner: “Over the past two decades, most efforts to estimate the fiscal impact of immigration in the United States have concluded that, in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use.” According to the New York Times, the chief actuary of the Social Security Administration claims that undocumented workers have contributed close to 10% ($300 billion) of the Social Security Trust Fund."

Get me something that only addresses illegals, I could show the same story reported by ABC if that would make you feel better.

Expensive Aliens: How Much Do Illegal Immigrants Really Cost?
Nothing by the racist white-pride hate group FAIR.

No, it reported their bullshit. They aren't the Ministry of Truth and FAIR has never produced anything that wasn't neo-Nazi horseshit. They are a hate-group, dummy.

Why don't you try addressing what was said and not who said it? Oh I know, because there in nothing out there that say illegals don't cost us big time.

Last edited:
OKTexas thinks he's the shit cause he doesn't ignore the dumbasses who's only debate skills are nanananabooboo. Apparently he thinks that wasting his time making them look stupid earns him some kind of street cred lol.
You play with the bottom of the barrel Texas. I prefer to see intelligent responses. But you go bruh, take on the bottom feeders you stud you

What can I say, I just love fucking with regressives. Sometimes I debate them, sometimes I troll them and other times I will play along with them and kick their ass in the end. They never know which I'm doing. It keeps things interesting.

Idgaf how many tunnels there are. I have to compete with the jackasses that hire them. Stop the fucking illegals.....period.

Yeah, I hear you on that. I just wonder if there isn't a better use of resources to accomplish more. Like, going after those who employ them.
I'm down for that
You go for it. Texas never does.

Assuming facts not in evidence, Everify is only one club in the bag, like a putter, securing the border and deporting people promptly, is the driver. Also I'd have no problems putting people that hire them in jail.

Last edited:
Fox and FAIR? Find me someone who isn't the KKK, please. FAIR is a hate-group.

"But what about the immense strain on social services and money spent on welfare for these law breakers? The Congressional Budget Office in 2007 answered this question in the following manner: “Over the past two decades, most efforts to estimate the fiscal impact of immigration in the United States have concluded that, in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use.” According to the New York Times, the chief actuary of the Social Security Administration claims that undocumented workers have contributed close to 10% ($300 billion) of the Social Security Trust Fund."

Get me something that only addresses illegals, I could show the same story reported by ABC if that would make you feel better.

No, it reported their bullshit. They aren't the Ministry of Truth and FAIR has never produced anything that wasn't neo-Nazi horseshit. They are a hate-group, dummy.

Why don't you try addressing what was said and not who said it? Oh I know, because there in nothing out there that say illegals don't cost us big time.
Hate groups don't report accurate information. And I already posted better links that prove you wrong, Tex. Starting with the CBO.

Hate groups don't report accurate information. And I already posted better links that prove you wrong, Tex. Starting with the CBO.

CBO is not independent, they only calculate things with the criteria given them, their not allowed to score things using all the facts.

CBO is not independent, they only calculate things with the criteria given them, their not allowed to score things using all the facts.
Give it up, Tex. A hate group says they cost us money and those who aren't hate groups say no they don't? As usual, white-pride, you believe the hate groups. They say what you want to believe even though it isn't true.

How Do We Know FAIR is a Hate Group? Let Us Count the Ways

Overview of CBO

Last edited:

Give it up, Tex. A hate group says they cost us money and those who aren't hate groups say no they don't? As usual, white-pride, you believe the hate groups. They say what you want to believe even though it isn't true.

How Do We Know FAIR is a Hate Group? Let Us Count the Ways

Seriously, the SPLC is one of the biggest hate groups in the country, they call anyone who disagrees with the globalist agenda a hater.

Tunnels are easy to find, it only takes the will to do it. We have the seismic technology it just needs to be deployed.

Even if we assume that adequate technology exists to inerrantly detect tunnels (which is a sensational claim in and of itself) searching the entire border area would take years for a single pass, or would require massive resources to continually check the entire length. And what do you do then? Fill it in with cement? How far? The entire length, or just a good 50 feet to prevent passage? What happens when they just divert into another direction?

No, this would be a pointless endeavor. Committing massive resources to herd cats is just foolish. We need human security on the border, not object security. And the number one objective in thwarting immigration needs to be cutting off the weed at its roots, i.e. going after employers.

Even if we assume that adequate technology exists to inerrantly detect tunnels (which is a sensational claim in and of itself) searching the entire border area would take years for a single pass, or would require massive resources to continually check the entire length. And what do you do then? Fill it in with cement? How far? The entire length, or just a good 50 feet to prevent passage? What happens when they just divert into another direction?

No, this would be a pointless endeavor. Committing massive resources to herd cats is just foolish. We need human security on the border, not object security. And the number one objective in thwarting immigration needs to be cutting off the weed at its roots, i.e. going after employers.

Get back to me when you the slightest clue on what kind of technology is available. Here's a small hint, seismic and acoustical sensors are placed permanently in areas that are geologically suitable for tunneling and contently monitored. If anything moves underground, we know it.

A new game, beat the Trump. Run, Jose, Run!

And how does one "lock" several hundred miles of a river you can wade across?

You let them know that all that trouble of wading or swimming over will all be for nothing. Nothing to gain except a free trip back to the border. Then we can stop the influx of unvetted Muslims.

View attachment 92026

Secure the border and seriously reform our Immigration System nightmare. Period, end of story.

As long as liberals and Dimocrats exist, any real end of illegal immigration will never happen.

A new game, beat the Trump. Run, Jose, Run!

And how does one "lock" several hundred miles of a river you can wade across?

You let them know that all that trouble of wading or swimming over will all be for nothing. Nothing to gain except a free trip back to the border. Then we can stop the influx of unvetted Muslims.

View attachment 92026
Papers please? Be prepared show yours several times daily. Better yet, we'll just chip you like a dog.

You idiot losers always go the ridiculous, there's no need for that, citizens interact with government all the time, you just check status when it happens.

The left is sooo phony on this issue. Even they would close the borders if 5 million in a month crossed it. This is all about pandering, nothing more, nothing less. They are the dividers, period! They create ONE issue votes for each group, and that is how they roll. Immigration=Hispanics, paying your fairshare=the poor, racist cops=African Americans, abortion (or claiming that the GOP will somehow stop that right, even though the Supreme Court has already decided on it)=liberal women. This is their formula to win every national election. It is NEVER about America, it is about that ONE issue with all these voters.

Just a question-------------> Did Obama run against Hillary in 08 because he dislikes women, or did Hillary run against Obama because she dislikes blacks!

You forgot getting illegal voters to the polls, not to mention the dead.

Oh yeah, Hussein's really ramped up the invasion for the Election. It's an awful mess. He really has dismantled our Immigration System. If Trump does win, it'll be incredibly difficult to repair Hussein's damage.

Forum List

Back