🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal aliens crossing the border are up drastically

A new game, beat the Trump. Run, Jose, Run!

And how does one "lock" several hundred miles of a river you can wade across?

You let them know that all that trouble of wading or swimming over will all be for nothing. Nothing to gain except a free trip back to the border. Then we can stop the influx of unvetted Muslims.

upload_2016-10-3_14-24-2.png

You let them know that all that trouble of wading or swimming over will all be for nothing. Nothing to gain except a free trip back to the border. Then we can stop the influx of unvetted Muslims.

View attachment 92026
Papers please? Be prepared show yours several times daily. Better yet, we'll just chip you like a dog.

Secure the border and seriously reform our Immigration System nightmare. Period, end of story.

With the military if necessary.
Currently illegal here.

Wrong, 370,000 foreigners is an invasion, what is the military for if they can't repel an invasion? Also there is nothing in the Constitution that prevents it, in fact it authorizes it.

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15

double_line.gif

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
The military is not a militia. Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And 370,000? I thought you said this was a problem. That's a Rolling Stone's concert.

Funny, I didn't see a damn thing in your link that said it was part of the Constitution, in fact it's just a law, one that any subsequent congress may change or repeal. Oh and the largest Stones concert attendance was only 150,000, the largest concert attendance was 250,000, but it wasn't the Stones.

View attachment 92026
Papers please? Be prepared show yours several times daily. Better yet, we'll just chip you like a dog.

You idiot losers always go the ridiculous, there's no need for that, citizens interact with government all the time, you just check status when it happens.

View attachment 92026

Secure the border and seriously reform our Immigration System nightmare. Period, end of story.

As long as liberals and Dimocrats exist, any real end of illegal immigration will never happen.

View attachment 92026

You idiot losers always go the ridiculous, there's no need for that, citizens interact with government all the time, you just check status when it happens.

The left is sooo phony on this issue. Even they would close the borders if 5 million in a month crossed it. This is all about pandering, nothing more, nothing less. They are the dividers, period! They create ONE issue votes for each group, and that is how they roll. Immigration=Hispanics, paying your fairshare=the poor, racist cops=African Americans, abortion (or claiming that the GOP will somehow stop that right, even though the Supreme Court has already decided on it)=liberal women. This is their formula to win every national election. It is NEVER about America, it is about that ONE issue with all these voters.

Just a question-------------> Did Obama run against Hillary in 08 because he dislikes women, or did Hillary run against Obama because she dislikes blacks!

View attachment 92026

As long as liberals and Dimocrats exist, any real end of illegal immigration will never happen.

View attachment 92026

The left is sooo phony on this issue. Even they would close the borders if 5 million in a month crossed it. This is all about pandering, nothing more, nothing less. They are the dividers, period! They create ONE issue votes for each group, and that is how they roll. Immigration=Hispanics, paying your fairshare=the poor, racist cops=African Americans, abortion (or claiming that the GOP will somehow stop that right, even though the Supreme Court has already decided on it)=liberal women. This is their formula to win every national election. It is NEVER about America, it is about that ONE issue with all these voters.

Just a question-------------> Did Obama run against Hillary in 08 because he dislikes women, or did Hillary run against Obama because she dislikes blacks!

You forgot getting illegal voters to the polls, not to mention the dead.

View attachment 92026

I haven't dealt with the government in years, and they are not ICE. Papers please?

Currently illegal here.

Wrong, 370,000 foreigners is an invasion, what is the military for if they can't repel an invasion? Also there is nothing in the Constitution that prevents it, in fact it authorizes it.

double_line.gif

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
The military is not a militia. Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And 370,000? I thought you said this was a problem. That's a Rolling Stone's concert.

Funny, I didn't see a damn thing in your link that said it was part of the Constitution, in fact it's just a law, one that any subsequent congress may change or repeal. Oh and the largest Stones concert attendance was only 150,000, the largest concert attendance was 250,000, but it wasn't the Stones.
I said it was the law, and it is.

View attachment 92026

I haven't dealt with the government in years, and they are not ICE. Papers please?

I don't think you've dealt with sanity in years, they don't have to be ICE, you file taxes every year, you have to renew your drivers license at some point, any speeding tickets? If you moved, change of address on drivers license, register to vote, change auto registration. Then you have hunting and fishing licenses, property taxes, I could go on. Everyone deals with government, may not be today or next week but it will happen.

View attachment 92026

I don't think you've dealt with sanity in years, they don't have to be ICE, you file taxes every year, you have to renew your drivers license at some point, any speeding tickets? If you moved, change of address on drivers license, register to vote, change auto registration. Then you have hunting and fishing licenses, property taxes, I could go on. Everyone deals with government, may not be today or next week but it will happen.
None of those things involve ICE.

Currently illegal here.

double_line.gif

Actually after thinking about, you're still wrong, immigration is an international policy, not domestic, securing our borders is definitely not a domestic policy, it's a national security issue.

View attachment 92026

The guy that killed the girl didn't involve ICE initially, any government agency at any level can ask for proof of citizenship, but right now we have more than 5 million illegals that have signed up with the government, provided fingerprints, address and so on. If the name and finger prints match, their gone, simple. The rest we deal with as we come across them, but none of it means anything without controlling the borders.

The guy that killed the girl didn't involve ICE initially, any government agency at any level can ask for proof of citizenship, but right now we have more than 5 million illegals that have signed up with the government, provided fingerprints, address and so on. If the name and finger prints match, their gone, simple. The rest we deal with as we come across them, but none of it means anything without controlling the borders.
Any government agency at any level cannot ask and that is an issue for the Feds not the town hall.

Your mass deportations will not be happening. Let it go,

Currently illegal here.

double_line.gif

Actually after thinking about, you're still wrong, immigration is an international policy, not domestic, securing our borders is definitely not a domestic policy, it's a national security issue.
It is a federal issue. There is no debating that.

Forum List

Back