Illegal faces deportation. Wife cries " But we haven't done anything wrong"

He "invaded" america at the behest and upon the lobbying efforts of your "job creator" class because you are a more expensive property.
Not a valid excuse. Case dismissed. Get on the bus, Hermano.

I think we all know there is a group of folk in america who cannot handle the truth of their own society.
Simple undeniable fact: He crossed the border illegally, therefore he is illegal. I have 3 hispanic families on my street. All three have visas and green cards. They are legal.

Congratulations. And if he was hired by anyone, an american acted illegally. Treat everyone the same.
Then I commission you to go to his employer and make a citizens arrest. Let us know when he's in custody.

Yep, and Jose will end up back in Mexico :)

(Also, I was editing when you replied sorry bout that, was minor)

Only to return yet again because the "job creator" class wants an invisible exploitable labor source and americans want drugs.

To be fair, I am not opposed to a fine on businesses that hire illegals, however, I'm sick and tired of tax payers being forced to pay for welfare for said unemployed illegals so I want that stopped first.

He "invaded" america at the behest and upon the lobbying efforts of your "job creator" class because you are a more expensive property.

I think we all know there is a group of folk in america who cannot handle the truth of their own society.
Simple undeniable fact: He crossed the border illegally, therefore he is illegal. I have 3 hispanic families on my street. All three have visas and green cards. They are legal.

Congratulations. And if he was hired by anyone, an american acted illegally. Treat everyone the same.
Then I commission you to go to his employer and make a citizens arrest. Let us know when he's in custody.

Exactly, no one will take on the employers which makes this entire "issue" another illusion. And frankly, the american population doesn't want to pay for american labor either.

So you're saying a bad thing makes another bad thing OK.

Not at all, I'm saying include all bad actors, apologies if you find that threatening.
Which is excusing a bad thing with another bad thing. If someone leaves their car door open and makes it known that it's open, I have no right to steal from that car. This is like looting.

No, to go after both is to excuse neither.
But this thread is about the illegal crying innocent.

To be fair, I am not opposed to a fine on businesses that hire illegals, however, I'm sick and tired of tax payers being forced to pay for welfare for said unemployed illegals so I want that stopped first.

Easy, put those costs on the businesses that hire them. Oh wait, but they have lobbyists and that will never fly.

So you're saying a bad thing makes another bad thing OK.

Not at all, I'm saying include all bad actors, apologies if you find that threatening.
Which is excusing a bad thing with another bad thing. If someone leaves their car door open and makes it known that it's open, I have no right to steal from that car. This is like looting.

No, to go after both is to excuse neither.
But this thread is about the illegal crying innocent.

Your "job creator" class that provides the incentive does and you have no problem with that.

Exactly, no one will take on the employers which makes this entire "issue" another illusion. And frankly, the american population doesn't want to pay for american labor either.
dId Obama.....I know there were business raids when Bush was in...BTW employees can file RICO suits too

I disagree, it's not simply because of businesses that might hire them, it's also a shit ton that come in illegally for the free stuff; public education, welfare, housing assistance, etc. ALL of it needs to stop.

dId Obama.....I know there were business raids when Bush was in...BTW employees can file RICO suits too

Someone undocumented who you do not want here should solve your societal problems for you, interesting.

You're arguing this is a partisan thing? Obama didn't do enough about all sorts of things, the issue is a societal issue that predates Obama and "both" parties have had plenty of time time fashion a fix. They never do because your politcal system doesn not serve the public.

Someone undocumented who you do not want here should solve your societal problems for you, interesting.

You're arguing this is a partisan thing? Obama didn't do enough about all sorts of things, the issue is a societal issue that predates Obama and "both" parties have had plenty of time time fashion a fix. They never do because your politcal system doesn not serve the public.
I was referring to Americans working in co's with large illegal contingents......see Tyson foods,,, WA apple growers......Mohawk carpet

I was referring to Americans working in co's with large illegal contingents......see Tyson foods,,, WA apple growers......Mohawk carpet

Well thats what I'm arguing; we have all participated in this and perhaps the american public would do well to stop begging for the corporate state to serve the people, and to step up and begin solving our problems for ourselves. But we cannot do that engaged in this partisanshit distraction. That is why the system foments partisanshit.

He invaded america to steal jobs and tax dollars from the american people. He's an evil criminal. The law says all illegals must be deported.

Texas man faces deportation after years of protected status :: WRAL.com

feb 24 2017 HOUSTON — Immigration officials began deportation proceedings this week against a Houston-area father of two who says he had lived for years in the U.S. under a protected status given to some immigrants.

Jose Escobar, a 31-year-old construction worker, was arrested Wednesday when he went to federal offices in Houston to provide immigration officials with an annual update on his work status.

His wife, Rose Marie Ascencio-Escobar, said although her husband is not a citizen, he was in good standing with immigration authorities as long as he appeared for an annual review. But U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement counters that Escobar had been ordered years earlier to leave the country after getting his affairs in order.

Ascencio-Escobar said immigration agents told them the agents were complying with new rules enacted by President Donald Trump.

"But we haven't done anything wrong," the Houston Chronicle reported her as telling the agents. "He's not a criminal. I thought you were focusing on criminals."
Why are they not better ensuring, First Degrees, get it First?

He invaded america to steal jobs and tax dollars from the american people. He's an evil criminal. The law says all illegals must be deported.

Texas man faces deportation after years of protected status :: WRAL.com

feb 24 2017 HOUSTON — Immigration officials began deportation proceedings this week against a Houston-area father of two who says he had lived for years in the U.S. under a protected status given to some immigrants.

Jose Escobar, a 31-year-old construction worker, was arrested Wednesday when he went to federal offices in Houston to provide immigration officials with an annual update on his work status.

His wife, Rose Marie Ascencio-Escobar, said although her husband is not a citizen, he was in good standing with immigration authorities as long as he appeared for an annual review. But U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement counters that Escobar had been ordered years earlier to leave the country after getting his affairs in order.

Ascencio-Escobar said immigration agents told them the agents were complying with new rules enacted by President Donald Trump.

"But we haven't done anything wrong," the Houston Chronicle reported her as telling the agents. "He's not a criminal. I thought you were focusing on criminals."
Wouldn't they need forged documents to work here? Did they go through our immigration system to come here?

Forum List

Back