Illegal Murders Woman With Federal Agent's Gun...

Why can't the loon keep his crazy shit on the conspiracy forum where it belongs?

Ah, nothing to see here folks. Don't worry about it. Can't be another 'Fast & Furious' scenario. No way, can't be.

Hey, dumb fuck. The gun was stolen from a car, not sold at the border to Mexican drug dealers, mm-kay?

Uh huh, and that car just happened to belong to a Federal Agent. Of course. It all makes sense now. :cuckoo:

Makes more sense than a conspiracy involving the SF police, the federal government AND an illegal immigrant

How so? A seven time convicted Illegal Felon doesn't get deported, and then murders a woman with a Federal Agent's gun. But you don't have any questions? That seems crazy to me.

The gun was reported stolen

I'd have more questions if it wasn't

It was a personal not a government issued hand gun and there is a paper trail proving it

Sorry but when you hear hoof beats it's usually a horse not a zebra

How long before the Government/Corporate Media kills this story? I'm guessing by the end of the day.
I'm guessing by the end of the day you are going to have the worst hangover from whatever it is you are consuming.

Ah, nothing to see here folks. Don't worry about it. Can't be another 'Fast & Furious' scenario. No way, can't be.

Hey, dumb fuck. The gun was stolen from a car, not sold at the border to Mexican drug dealers, mm-kay?

Uh huh, and that car just happened to belong to a Federal Agent. Of course. It all makes sense now. :cuckoo:

Makes more sense than a conspiracy involving the SF police, the federal government AND an illegal immigrant

How so? A seven time convicted Illegal Felon doesn't get deported, and then murders a woman with a Federal Agent's gun. But you don't have any questions? That seems crazy to me.

It was a personal not a government issued hand gun and there is a paper trail proving it

Reports can be faked and back dated. So HA! GOTCHA!

Here's a pro tip. You're supposed to wear your tin foil with the shiny side out.

Reports can be faked and back dated. So HA! GOTCHA!

OK

I should learn you can't argue with crazy

Too much 'coincidence.' Just can't buy it. I'm sure there's much more to this tragedy. But we'll only get the narrative the Government/Corporate Media decides to push. So i won't expect to ever get the truth on it.

Too much 'coincidence.' Just can't buy it. I'm sure there's much more to this tragedy. But we'll only get the narrative the Government/Corporate Media decides to push. So i won't expect to ever get the truth on it.

Can't argue with crazy

Can't argue with crazy

Yes, it's 'crazy' to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. So we should just shut up and stop questioning. That's the sane way to go.

Can't argue with crazy

Yes, it's 'crazy' to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. So we should just shut up and stop questioning. That's the sane way to go.

Hey I question government all the time but I don't see government boogie men in every bush

That's a headline that everyone should be deeply concerned with. What was the Government up to this time?
The gun was stolen from a car. Jesus how fucking paranoid are you?

We should all be more paranoid. This story stinks bigtime. What was the Government up to with this asshole? It's a fair question, given our Government's history.

That's a headline that everyone should be deeply concerned with. What was the Government up to this time?

We should all be more paranoid. This story stinks bigtime. What was the Government up to with this asshole? It's a fair question, given our Government's history.
Shhhh! The black choppers may hear you....

Ha, are you implying black choppers/drones aren't spying on Citizens? Boy, you sure ain't up on current events boy. So here's a shocking newsflash for ya...Black Choppers/Drones are spying on Citizens. Seriously, for real.

Ha, are you implying black choppers/drones aren't spying on Citizens? Boy, you sure ain't up on current events boy. So here's a shocking newsflash for ya...Black Choppers/Drones are spying on Citizens. Seriously, for real.
Is my Xbox spying on me too? Maybe my smart watch or smart tv?

Good grief, yours must be a life of constant stress

Is my Xbox spying on me too? Maybe my smart watch or smart tv?

Good grief, yours must be a life of constant stress

They could be spying on you. It's possible. I would say it's logical to assume they are. Sign of the times.

And the Sheeple continue to be directed to argue about Immigration and Gun Control. Pay no mind to the fact the 7-time Illegal Felon used a Federal Agent's gun to murder the woman. Definitely don't think about that.

It's only about Immigration and Gun Control. That's where the Government/Corporate Media is directing you. All just a misdirection shell game. So sad.

Forum List

Back