Illegal Murders Woman With Federal Agent's Gun...

See, gun control needs to be ABSOULFUCKINGHLOUT! Nobody, especially careless federal anythings, including those horndog SS (Secret Service) agents should be allowed to carry. Did I just say "including"? Sorry, I should have typed "especially"!

Go to the Conspiracy Forum, troll. ^^^

Shut it dipshit.

Mulder's not coming to help you on this one, fruitcake.

Yikes, pretty feeble attempt at 90's reference humor. Seriously, just shut it ya dipshit. Don't like my threads, don't visit em. Capisce.

Take your stupid-ass conspiracy troll threads to the conspiracy forum where they belong. There is a whole sub-forum just for nuts like you, so use it.

Shut it dipshit.

Yikes, pretty feeble attempt at 90's reference humor. Seriously, just shut it ya dipshit. Don't like my threads, don't visit em. Capisce.

Take your stupid-ass conspiracy troll threads to the conspiracy forum where they belong. There is a whole sub-forum just for nuts like you, so use it.

Don't like my threads, don't visit em. Stop being a weird stalker bitch. Go away. :arrow:

Shut it dipshit.

Don't like my threads, don't visit em.

Put them where they belong and stop spamming the rest of the site with your nonsense.

Shut it dipshit.

Put them where they belong and stop spamming the rest of the site with your nonsense.

Stop being a whiny little bitch. No one forces you to visit my threads. Capisce.

Stop being a whiny little bitch. No one forces you to visit my threads. Capisce.

Just like the little pills the doctor gave you, the conspiracy forum doesn't work unless you use it.

Just like the little pills the doctor gave you, the conspiracy forum doesn't work unless you use it.

Yeah, you've already said that. Got anything else? Ok, time to move on. See ya. :arrow:

Forum List

Back