🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ILLEGALLY ARRESTED!!

The system works as has been shown time and time again. They are arrested and charged. Why don't you left wing nutters let the system work now?

Oh yeah, because you are ignorant progressive nut jobs.
Left wingers are not stopping the system from working. They are discussing the issue on a board specifically designed for such discussions.

You sound butt hurt your boys are going to have to defend themselves. I see.

I didn't say they were moron. There goes your reading comprehension problem I've told you about before.

They aren't my boys idiot, if they are guilty then I say throw the book at them.

How fucking stupid are you exactly?
Yeah you did you fucking idiot. I'll even quote it for your dumb ass.

Why don't you left wing nutters let the system work now?

You really are an idiot aren't you? Thanks for showing everyone.
Kinda fucks you up when you dont realize your own quote shows you to be a fucking idiot?

The comedy writes itself.

The system works as has been shown time and time again. They are arrested and charged. Why don't you left wing nutters let the system work now?

Oh yeah, because you are ignorant progressive nut jobs.

are you directing that to your boy Mud who is saying the system is wrong?

I know you have reading comprehension difficulties, you've displayed that handicap numerous times. Let me try to help you out:

Mud isn't a lefty. Does that clear things up for you?

But I thought the point of your post was let the system work?

Oh Jesus H Christ! How dense are you people?

I'd ask you to read it again but I'll bet you still can't understand.

By "Let the system work" I quite clearly meant to wait for it to work before you condemn it.

Oh ok, so is this directed at Mud who is condemning the illegal arrest?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 64
Left wingers are not stopping the system from working. They are discussing the issue on a board specifically designed for such discussions.

You sound butt hurt your boys are going to have to defend themselves. I see.

I didn't say they were moron. There goes your reading comprehension problem I've told you about before.

They aren't my boys idiot, if they are guilty then I say throw the book at them.

Kinda fucks you up when you dont realize your own quote shows you to be a fucking idiot?

I enjoyed the comedy you inspited when I quoted you saying something you claimed you never said. :laugh:

I enjoyed the comedy you inspited when I quoted you saying something you claimed you never said. :laugh:

Good bye you illiterate moron.

The poor, oppressed, black, negro, peoples of color folk having been trotting out the same old, tired victimization card forever.....

Wheres their fair share ?
Poor darlings..... Lmfao

Yeah, I saw those tweets under something like #Baltimorelootcrew...It was pretty obvious it was a troll hashtag.

Good bye you illiterate moron.
Good bye you fucking idiot.

"Smearing" the Baltimore "uprising "...

Now thats funny....

You wouldnt want to berate looting, assaults, and violent thugs.

It might give the wrong impression....

Where are you guys getting the information that the knife was legal?
The state prosecutor clearly stated the knife was legal.

Gotcha. When I read the Baltimore Municipal Code, it looks like it was written to include spring-assisted knives.

"It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, carry, or possess any knife with an automatic spring or other device for opening and/or closing the blade, commonly known as a switch-blade knife."

Switch-blade knives. 59-22 Baltimore Decoded Baltimore Decoded

I'm not agreeing with the law, it's dumb...

I carry a knife every day in many different states, so I had to research all U.S. knife law.

I carry a 3.75 inch fixed blade knife...legal everywhere as long as it is not concealed.

But a switchblade is illegal. Doesn't make any sense.

But it is for the "greater good". :rolleyes:

Gotcha. When I read the Baltimore Municipal Code, it looks like it was written to include spring-assisted knives.

"It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, carry, or possess any knife with an automatic spring or other device for opening and/or closing the blade, commonly known as a switch-blade knife."

I carry a knife every day in many different states, so I had to research all U.S. knife law.

I carry a 3.75 inch fixed blade knife...legal everywhere as long as it is not concealed.

I am sure we can agree...knife laws are dumber than gun laws.

I keep forgetting sometimes you make sense.

An Illinois legislative committee summed up the whole subject of deadly weapon laws very neatly back in 1961:

"The possession and use of dangerous weapons has long presented a problem to the law... Statutes of this kind have been criticized for having the effect of prohibiting the law-abiding citizen from protecting himself, while at the same time failing to reach the criminal who habitually uses dangerous weapons for illegal ends. Nevertheless, a great many convictions have been obtained for the crime of carrying concealed weapons. Hence, the Committee felt that a continuation of the same policies which lie behind the present law of deadly weapons was desirable."

Translated into plain English, they said that this law only affects law-abiding citizens, but since many of them have been convicted, and thus have been redefined as criminals, let's keep enforcing it.

KNIFE LAWS of the 50 STATES - Introduction and LINKS

Forum List

Back