🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ILLEGALLY ARRESTED!!

A suspect locks eyes with cops and bolts.....

Uh......Dumbass......that is in legal terms called "probable-cause".

Stop bullshitting

I take it logic is foreign to you.

Which explains why you buy this bs on a regular basis.

Obama and Al Sharpton have been exposed on numerous occasions trying to perpetrate frauds. It's getting to be so common that it's next to impossible to trust anything they are involved in. Yet you do!!!!!

What does that say about you as a person and your level of gullibility?

you're right, what does an "illegal arrest" mean to you? Does it mean "legal arrest"?

I don't know....provide a link.

I know about warrantless search and seizures.

for the record...You're saying you dont know what "illegal arrest" means without a link?

When you figure it out come back and holla at me

Stop bullshitting

Obama and Al Sharpton have been exposed on numerous occasions trying to perpetrate frauds. It's getting to be so common that it's next to impossible to trust anything they are involved in. Yet you do!!!!!

you're right, what does an "illegal arrest" mean to you? Does it mean "legal arrest"?

for the record...You're saying you dont know what "illegal arrest" means without a link?

Well, since we aren't talking about an illegal arrest feel free to link it yourself.

Stop bullshitting

White people logic.

Stop bullshitting

Now a false arrest is when an officer has no probable-cause or if he plants evidence on the suspect in order to make an arrest.

Stop bullshitting

Now a false arrest is when an officer has no probable-cause or if he plants evidence on the suspect in order to make an arrest.
Which describes exactly what happened to a tee. Nice deflection though.

The system works as has been shown time and time again. They are arrested and charged. Why don't you left wing nutters let the system work now?

Oh yeah, because you are ignorant progressive nut jobs.

The system works as has been shown time and time again. They are arrested and charged. Why don't you left wing nutters let the system work now?

are you directing that to your boy Mud who is saying the system is wrong?

Left wingers are not stopping the system from working. They are discussing the issue on a board specifically designed for such discussions.

You sound butt hurt your boys are going to have to defend themselves. I see.

Stop bullshitting

Or lies about evidence, a switchblade knife, which didn't exist.

I know you have reading comprehension difficulties, you've displayed that handicap numerous times. Let me try to help you out:

Mud isn't a lefty. Does that clear things up for you?

Left wingers are not stopping the system from working. They are discussing the issue on a board specifically designed for such discussions.

I didn't say they were moron. There goes your reading comprehension problem I've told you about before.

They aren't my boys idiot, if they are guilty then I say throw the book at them.

How fucking stupid are you exactly?

I know you have reading comprehension difficulties, you've displayed that handicap numerous times. Let me try to help you out:

But I thought the point of your post was let the system work?

Oh Jesus H Christ! How dense are you people?

I'd ask you to read it again but I'll bet you still can't understand.

By "Let the system work" I quite clearly meant to wait for it to work before you condemn it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 53

I didn't say they were moron. There goes your reading comprehension problem I've told you about before.

They aren't my boys idiot, if they are guilty then I say throw the book at them.

Yeah you did you fucking idiot. I'll even quote it for your dumb ass.

Why don't you left wing nutters let the system work now?

Black guy makes eye contact with police and thats enough to chase him, arrest him illegally and then a series of event that lead to his death.

Blacks have been trying to tell you shit aint sweet and we sometimes get arrested for nothing.

Did you notice how everyone was showing FG arrest record? Just remember that he was illegally arrested for possessing a legal knife and then roughed up because of it.

Yep just like Big Mike was running away and cop shot him in the back and Trayvon Martin was a tiny 8 yr old! Can you mental midgets wait until some facts come out! JEEZZZUUSS you people will believe anything if it supports your agenda.

You really are an idiot aren't you? Thanks for showing everyone.

Even MSNBC claims he was arrested for bolting and was searched and an illegal spring-loaded knife was found clipped to his pocket, possession of which is worth a fine and up to a year in prison.

Police Freddie Gray arrested for possession of switchblade MSNBC

You really are an idiot aren't you? Thanks for showing everyone.
Kinda fucks you up when you dont realize your own quote shows you to be a fucking idiot?

Oh Jesus H Christ! How dense are you people?

I'd ask you to read it again but I'll bet you still can't understand.

By "Let the system work" I quite clearly meant to wait for it to work before you condemn it.

Oh ok, so is this directed at Mud who is condemning the illegal arrest?

Even MSNBC claims he was arrested for bolting and was searched and an illegal spring-loaded knife was found clipped to his pocket, possession of which is worth a fine and up to a year in prison.

Police Freddie Gray arrested for possession of switchblade MSNBC
That was due to rumors dumb asses like you spread. His knife was perfectly legal.

Forum List

Back