Illegals Come Here - 'Free Stuff' / Americans Go To Mexico - Stripped & Executed

No dream. I have Mexican family members.

You also have White family members, punk.
Sure do. They are the ones that tell me how racist white people are Cheetah.

My ex Mexican co-worker said he didn't like N'ggers, ,and would avoid them, he also didn't like Guatemalans, or Salvadorians, or Chinese.

A lot of Hispanics are in fact, racists.

So sorry, you didn't notice.

Illegal Immigrants include a ton of Racists, among their ranks.

More whites are racist. Besides Hispanics understand their heritage. La Diaspora

Just because many Illegals are dark, doesn't make them your brothers.

I'll take my chances. I know white people like to sow discord because thats the only way you can remain in control. Sorry but it doesnt work on me. :rolleyes:

My ex Mexican co-worker said he didn't like N'ggers, ,and would avoid them, he also didn't like Guatemalans, or Salvadorians, or Chinese.

More whites are racist. Besides Hispanics understand their heritage. La Diaspora

I'll take my chances. I know white people like to sow discord because thats the only way you can remain in control. Sorry but it doesnt work on me. :rolleyes:

The Mexican Illegals I've spoken with value hard-work, and earning their share of the pie, they tend to say Blacks are so lazy, looking for hand-outs.

The Mexican Illegals I've spoken with value hard-work, and earning their share of the pie, they tend to say Blacks are so lazy, looking for hand-outs.

The Mexican illegals I've spoken with call you whites diablo and say you smell like wet cats.

To be an American in Tijuana is no big deal as long as you look european.

In my business I have found it was conservatives who were the real lazy's.

seems like a drug war related problem.
They have to connect it to illegal immigration and people of color somehow.

You, and your ilk lose more jobs, and more pay from Illegals, than Whitey's do.

You should be outraged, point blank.
I dont know too many Black people out picking crops.

Haha...let’s be totally honest, you don’t know too many Blacks doing much of anything stand up and honest.

Discord has nothing to do with control...it’s an inherent iQ thing. Some aren’t built to lead...look around the globe.

In my business, I’ve found Democrats to be filthy lowlife criminals.
Do lazy people always earn the most money?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

2 California teens killed execution-style in triple slaying in Mexico, reports say

Two California teens and their Mexican friend were reportedly tortured, stripped to their underwear and killed execution-style early Sunday at an apartment complex in Mexico -- and authorities have no idea why.

Christopher Alexis Gomez, 17, and Juan Suarez-Ojeda, along with their unidentified 18-year-old friend, were found dead at the Lomas Verdes housing complex in Tijuana,
The San Diego-Union Tribune reported. Local Mexican reports stated police found the three teens’ bodies in front of an apartment door after shots were reported to have been fired around 5 a.m. Sunday.

Gomez’s cousin, Katheryn Garcia, told the San Diego-Union Tribune that police said the teens were tortured before their killers shot them in the head. Citing local reports, an initial investigation showed the teens were held at gunpoint and forced to kneel before being shot execution-style.

Thousands of pissed-off illegals down in Tijuana who expected to get to the US and walk across the border. They got there to find Trump had shut Obama's pipeline down. After trying to ram the gates like they did to Mexico's southern border they were tear-gassed and repelled. now they are stuck, cramped, sick / suck with sick people, Mexican aid money is running out, and they are in a self/Mexican-imposed humanitarian crisis...

Mystery as to what happened to these 2 American kids?

Tijuana is NOT somewhere you want to be right now if you are an American.....
Any American who crosses the border needs to have his head looked at. Gangs run the city and Police dept are almost as bad as the gangs. I lost nothing there so I don't think I will go there.

Haha...let’s be totally honest, you don’t know too many Blacks doing much of anything stand up and honest.

Discord has nothing to do with control...it’s an inherent iQ thing. Some aren’t built to lead...look around the globe.

Man I have no idea what you posted but you need to quit whatever you are doing to your head.

In my business, I’ve found Democrats to be filthy lowlife criminals.
Do lazy people always earn the most money?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

For some reason I can understand what you are posting. It seems that you are right in your post.....

LOL, keep dreaming on, you're racist against White people, because they're White.
No dream. I have Mexican family members.

You failed to mention the Other race.

Man I have no idea what you posted but you need to quit whatever you are doing to your head.

Which part has you confused...I love to clarify.

You have to consider our history and the fact that the right wing prefers to use capitalism to "punish rather than encourage". Blacks were required to be "lazy" under black code regimes. Only the right wing, complains about it.

Around here no, because many Conservatives are Italians.

Illegals do work hard but so do I.

Forum List

Back