Illegal's Voting: Stats and Facts

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Or.....Lying Leftists And Their Feigned Ignorance

1. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."
All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....
and lying liberals claim as their popular vote 'victory.'
There was no such victory: illegal alien votes don't count.

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.
Opportunity was there at every voting precinct where Democrats were workers.

2. Let's get into the numbers.

Liberals love studies, but when Old Dominion University professors Jesse Richman and David Earnest wrote about a study they conducted of data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, and found 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008, when their very residence wasn't on the line...
"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010." Could non-citizens decide the November election?

3. But 6.4% of what number?
I'll cover that in a moment.

4. Was there a special impetus for illegals voting now....in even greater percentage than in previous elections?
You betcha'......their remaining in the United States is at stake!

Not only to illegals living here recognize the residence on the line....but even those looking to cross the border also know what's at stake...17% increase in border crossings before the election.

"Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election"
Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election

and....

".....the Department of Homeland Security announced another number: 46,195.
That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "
Crossing the border as a Trump presidency looms - CNNPolitics.com

These are the people that inflated Hillary's popular vote numbers.....illegal aliens brought here, and told to vote by the Democrats.
The reality is that Donald Trump won both the electoral college vote......and the popular vote.

5. Now....who are these folks that the Democrats are drooling to absorb into our nation?
Good, honest folks?
Would illegals actually break the law and vote?
Of course they would! They broke the law to get here! By definition, illegal aliens are criminals!

a. "Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014"
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

6. The Old Dominion study found that 6.4% of illegals voted.....
Now, let's apply those percentages to the number of these illegals who reside in the country.

How many are there ensconced in the nation?
10 million?
30 ....or 40????

"Those who have followed the invasion by illegal immigrants have noticed that, in spite of their own observations and a wide-open southern border, the 11 million number has been used for more than a decade.

Pew, the most-quoted source, has used the figure since 2005. Some Homeland Security references approximating that number go back to 2003.

Rather remarkable, given that “official” sources have said the annual illegal entrants over that period range from 300,000 to 3 million in peak years. Even the low estimate means another 3 million illegals added to the 2005 estimate of 11 million, yielding at least 14 million.

Sarah Saldana, who runs Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the chief deportation agency and part of Homeland Security, testified Dec. 2 before Congress that the illegal population could be as high as 15 million. That estimate suggests a potentially bigger problem than the government generally acknowledges.
But no one really knows—illegal aliens sneak in." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

Soooo....to whose benefit is it to pretend that the lowest estimate is correct...11 million illegal?

The same folks who whine that Bill's wife won the popular vote.
She didn't.

Or.....Lying Leftists And Their Feigned Ignorance

1. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."
All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....
and lying liberals claim as their popular vote 'victory.'
There was no such victory: illegal alien votes don't count.

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.
Opportunity was there at every voting precinct where Democrats were workers.

2. Let's get into the numbers.

Liberals love studies, but when Old Dominion University professors Jesse Richman and David Earnest wrote about a study they conducted of data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, and found 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008, when their very residence wasn't on the line...
"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010." Could non-citizens decide the November election?

3. But 6.4% of what number?
I'll cover that in a moment.

4. Was there a special impetus for illegals voting now....in even greater percentage than in previous elections?
You betcha'......their remaining in the United States is at stake!

Not only to illegals living here recognize the residence on the line....but even those looking to cross the border also know what's at stake...17% increase in border crossings before the election.

"Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election"
Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election

and....

".....the Department of Homeland Security announced another number: 46,195.
That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "
Crossing the border as a Trump presidency looms - CNNPolitics.com

These are the people that inflated Hillary's popular vote numbers.....illegal aliens brought here, and told to vote by the Democrats.
The reality is that Donald Trump won both the electoral college vote......and the popular vote.

"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010."

Guesses aren't facts.

"....there is evidence to back Trump's claims. A 2014 study in the online Electoral Studies Journal shows that in the 2008 and 2010 elections, illegal immigrant votes were in fact quite high." Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

7. Determining the number of illegals is significant. Democrats will want to pretend that it is the lowest estimate....
If there are 10 million or so illegals living here, well...then it's easier to deny that they represent Bill's wife's supposed victory in the popular vote.
But.....if it's a far greater number.......

Now....remember the Old Dominion study?
"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
We've got about a half to three quarters of a million illegal votes accounted for.

But....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe more than six and a half percent went to the polls???
Maybe..... 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You bet they did.
Soooo....how many?

Coming right up....

"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010."
Guesses aren't facts.
Unless it is a guess that the Russians influenced the election for Trump you mean, then it is fact.

The moral of your grievance is, if it benefits the opposition, then educated guesses are of no value, but if it benefits your ideology it is as good as fact.

In simple terms, you are an unthinking ideological fool.

Guesses aren't facts.
Unless it is a guess that the Russians influenced the election for Trump you mean, then it is fact.

The moral of your grievance is, if it benefits the opposition, then educated guesses are of no value, but if it benefits your ideology it is as good as fact.

The apparatchiks being apparatchiks.

Guesses aren't facts.

Proof has been provided that the Russians attempted to influence the election. Not 'a guess'.

i still believe that if no illegals voted, Trump would of won by 12/13 million votes

You are, of course, totally correct.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Last edited:
8. Soooo we want to figure out how many illegals are in Bill's wife's totals!

..... even the earlier 6.4% in 2008 would be 640,000 at the lowest estimates for illegals in residence. But even many low estimates get to about 20 million....hence, about a million and a third illegal votes.

Now....about those 'estimates'....

a. "The total number of legalized immigrants entering The United States since 1990 has averaged 962,000 per year. Several credible studies indicate that the number of illegal entries has recently crept up to 3 million per year, triple the authorized figure.

b. Undocumented immigrants are gaining a larger share of the job market, and hold approximately 12 to 15 million jobs in the United States (8 percent of the employed)…” How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

9. U.S. Border Patrol Local 2544 (covering most of Arizona) stated on their website at Local 2544 | Tucson Border Patrol Local Union | District 12 in July of 2005:
There are currently 15 to 20 million illegal aliens in this country by many estimates, but the real numbers could be much higher and the numbers increase every day because our borders are not secure (no matter what the politicians tell you—don’t believe them for a second).”

See where this is leading?
Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote.

Someone better get a memo to John Lewis.

So, we can account for well over a million illegal alien votes.....

Now it's gonna get worse!

10. Real studies put the number at close to 40 million illegal aliens in the nation.....and there goes Hillary's 'popular vote victory.'

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:
My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

40 million illegal aliens.....even 6.4% would be over two and a half million illegal votes.
But.....if 12.8% followed Obama's instructions......
Bingo!
Some 5 million illegal alien voters.

I guess PC had to leave Canada to vote .....

:lmao:

Don't you ever post anything of substance?

You’ve heard the phrase “how the other half lives…”? I see you as exactly that…the ‘other half’ of posters. My question: how do you derive any satisfaction by posting without any substance? What is it that you believe you bring to the table?

Why suggest I'm from Canada....aside from the fact that you're a fool?

You’ve heard the phrase “how the other half lives…”? I see you as exactly that…the ‘other half’ of posters. My question: how do you derive any satisfaction by posting without any substance? What is it that you believe you bring to the table?

I post substance every day ... debunking your horseshit.

did you leave Canada to vote?

Oooo.....see, now I've embarrassed you.

Your recourse....vulgarity.

Anyone can see that there has been no 'debunking.'

My posts clearly show the numbers of illegal aliens and their propensity to vote...illegally.

All you've done is prove Liberals are vulgar and liars.
But....most folks know that already....so, you're simply a waste of good oxygen.

My posts clearly show the numbers of illegal aliens and their propensity to vote...illegally.

But....most folks know that already....so, you're simply a waste of good oxygen.

DID YOU LEAVE CANADA TO VOTE ?

DID YOU LEAVE CANADA TO VOTE ?

With very little effort, you have become to serious posters what the Washington Generals are to the Harlem Globetrotters.

Forum List

Back