I'm a Democrat now

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
Because I disagree with Trump once in a while. Am I wrong for doing it now? I think Trump is creating a rift between himself and the CIA by slamming their report on Russian hacking of the DNC and RNC databases.

So I am a newly minted Democrat, as made known by other conservative posters on this board.

Have fun with that.

497f7a04ec92bcc6566544fc4313492e.jpg

Because I disagree with Trump once in a while. Am I wrong for doing it now? I think Trump is creating a rift between himself and the CIA by slamming their report on Russian hacking of the DNC and RNC databases.

So I am a newly minted Democrat, as made known by other conservative posters on this board.

Have fun with that.
I don't think you have to be a Democrat to disagree with Trump, although I do find it pretty annoying how a lot of posts on here are like "you liberals", "you conservatives", or "you Democrats", "you Republicans", always generalizing about people on the other side.

To a certain extent (depending on the context), it can make sense, but often it's too much.

Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham oppose Trump on the Russia issue.

So I am a newly minted Democrat,
A rare example of a rat swimming TOWARD a sinking ship.
LOL. Thanks for demonstrating my point. At no point in my adult life have I voted for a Democrat. The only time I did was for mayor of the city I live in. The Republican was more liberal than the Democrat.

Never in my life did I regret voting for that Democrat more than when she chose to refuse to let Wal Mart build a superstore near the projects. All those jobs for low income black and white families gone.

Assumptions, assumptions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back