I'm a grandpa... Again!

Two min ago my son found out that he was going to be a step grandpa again. It's expected that grandparents will be caring for the fetal alcohol syndrome baby when mom is on a bender.

Just found out about 2 mins. ago. Daughter gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, baby boy. I'm estatic!
Congratulations, Tumblin Tumbleweed.

1595127016375.png

Two min ago my son found out that he was going to be a step grandpa again. It's expected that grandparents will be caring for the fetal alcohol syndrome baby when mom is on a bender.

Darling....that's horrible :(

It's true though. Mom and dad are both druggies but mom is a severe alcoholic as well. I'm not going to have anything to do with the little larvae. I do feel sorry for my son.

Just found out about 2 mins. ago. Daughter gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, baby boy. I'm estatic!

Creating life is always impressive.

Make sure to give the boy the gift of whiteness. Turns out the grand totality called whiteness is the most important feature guaranteeing a successful existence. The way to one day be the great great grand father.

It's true though. Mom and dad are both druggies but mom is a severe alcoholic as well. I'm not going to have anything to do with the little larvae. I do feel sorry for my son.

I understand where you are coming from. I'm sorry

Forum List

Back