I'm A Newbie

rebelgirl

Nov 25, 2013
Hello to everyone!! Nice to be here. I just love Politics!! I watch FOX and CNN to keep up with what is going on in the world. Been involved in Politics since I was just a kid. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and hearing from you all.

hello to everyone!! Nice to be here. I just love politics!! I watch fox and cnn to keep up with what is going on in the world. Been involved in politics since i was just a kid. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and hearing from you all.

*****welcome rebelgirl*****

Hello rebelgirl...

3051203i5kxxh2q8u.gif

Welcome to USMB.

Hello to everyone!! Nice to be here. I just love Politics!! I watch FOX and CNN to keep up with what is going on in the world. Been involved in Politics since I was just a kid. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and hearing from you all.

Hello.

Welcome to the sand-box, Rebelgirl!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I]Billy Idol - Rebel Yell - YouTube[/ame]

Hay yo' muther, fire tha canon.

Forum List

Back