I'm a writer and copywriter in one package

newnew

Rookie
May 22, 2016
Hi, friends . I think a little strange info . I am Russian, and I want to find a job (writing Russian SEO-texts) for American businessmans who are looking for customers in Russia . But I do not have a US sim card for posting ads in USA ! Craig requires US phone! Who can help me ? I need in account in Craiglist for my e-mail...

I can translate american info and do adaptation texts for our Yandex. I am technical writer and copywriter now.

I will make the registration confirmation in my email box and check the ad . As a thank you , I am ready to write an article for you in Russian . I am very optimistic person , but I need in job ))))) Unemployment here. )

I know Craig only...Advise other american boards too, please.

I am ready for sending text and e-mail. Thank you very much. God bless you!

Thank you for answer, Carla. I want to try write SEO-articles for Americans. I do it here too, but low Russian prices.I will be grateful for account creation.
Maybe my ad has errors , please correct .

About pic.I am a bald old man , I'm 51 ))))) My schedule of the week: Monday to writing texts , Tuesday - housing construction . The next day- article again. etc...)))))
---

I need in publication my info on craiglist NY for my [email protected]:

Publication your ads in the 20 most popular Russian business forums

You are ready for new customers? Posting your ads on the Russian Internet in Russian . Publication of information in the 20 most popular Russian business forums, Russian social media. SEO-texts for you (adaptation ads for Yandex and other russian search engines) And more!

c7bb4683b49a.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back