I'm all for enforcing laws

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I'm all for enforcing America's laws but have things gotten so bad that regular Americans would consider doing slave work done by illegal immigrants?

Where do you live !?

All I see is help wanted signs all over for all kinds of jobs .

I'm all for enforcing America's laws but have things gotten so bad that regular Americans would consider doing slave work done by illegal immigrants?
I dont think they do slave work. I do know American citizens will not go and pick crops in California etc, work traditionally done by migrant workers. So the produce rots in the fields.

I dont think they do slave work. I do know American citizens will not go and pick crops in California etc, work traditionally done by migrant workers. So the produce rots in the fields.

It will get picked if the wage is right.

Do you think there are 40 million, as you call them, 'slave labor' jobs in America?

Where do you live !?

All I see is help wanted signs all over for all kinds of jobs .

It is amazing how far 'liberals' will go to maintain their ideology. It is like they think reality can be made up to fit any kind of idea they want. You can't really call it lying at that point because in their minds thought=reality.

THe current cast system is way better that way we white people won't get our hands dirty. Let the brown skinned people from accross the border do that kind of stuff. We is to good for that kind of work. Does anyone know where my McDonad latte is?

THe current cast system is way better that way we white people won't get our hands dirty. Let the brown skinned people from accross the border do that kind of stuff. We is to good for that kind of work. Does anyone know where my McDonad latte is?
Do you think there are white people who work with their hands?

Forum List

Back