I'm angry and disgusted by CNN

Since the election of Donald Trump CNN has not stopped speaking against him and his government but there now they have become Antis Americans always take the side of your enemies like Iran at this very moment, good god you can not do Something to make them stop ? they give you very bad publicity which creates Anti America all over the world.
The extremes on both sides get disproportionate attention. Do not believe that "many" Americans are either 'right' or 'left'. That is propaganda each side exaggerates against the other.
Of course CNN is not reliable, but it isn't unilaterally against or for either side. All news sources have to be evaluated, none are to be simply believed. Humans have points of view and journalists are human. Objectivity is a noun, not a reality.
Everyone has to take responsibility for his or her opinions, and those should be formed from confirmed facts. Intellectual laziness is the enemy, not CNN, China or the 'poor'.

Why is this is in the media forum ?

The National Enquirer is a better source of information than CNN.

Again with this CNN mewling. Deal with real news or go back to your safe spaces called Fox News or Breitbart. Leave CNN to the adults.

Problem is CNN is not for the adults either.

MSNBC, CNN, and FOX all are for partisan nutters that spin their opinion based news for their viewership...

Now you will ignore I grouped in FOX or get upset that I made my opinion that CNN is trash like MSNBC and FOX but the reality cable news is just Propaganda News sources for the political party they support...

Read Al-Jazeera, BBC, and CBC is you want a better view what the World think of us or stay clueless and watch your CNN...

Maybe Don Lemon will ask if a Black Hole swallowed up that Iranian General...

Since the election of Donald Trump CNN has not stopped speaking against him and his government but there now they have become Antis Americans always take the side of your enemies like Iran at this very moment, good god you can not do Something to make them stop ? they give you very bad publicity which creates Anti America all over the world.
The extremes on both sides get disproportionate attention. Do not believe that "many" Americans are either 'right' or 'left'. That is propaganda each side exaggerates against the other.
Of course CNN is not reliable, but it isn't unilaterally against or for either side. All news sources have to be evaluated, none are to be simply believed. Humans have points of view and journalists are human. Objectivity is a noun, not a reality.
Everyone has to take responsibility for his or her opinions, and those should be formed from confirmed facts. Intellectual laziness is the enemy, not CNN, China or the 'poor'.

Of course CNN is not reliable, but it isn't unilaterally against or for either side.

WOW! You are part of the far left if you think that of CNN!

Again with this CNN mewling. Deal with real news or go back to your safe spaces called Fox News or Breitbart. Leave CNN to the adults.

Problem is CNN is not for the adults either.

MSNBC, CNN, and FOX all are for partisan nutters that spin their opinion based news for their viewership...

Now you will ignore I grouped in FOX or get upset that I made my opinion that CNN is trash like MSNBC and FOX but the reality cable news is just Propaganda News sources for the political party they support...

Read Al-Jazeera, BBC, and CBC is you want a better view what the World think of us or stay clueless and watch your CNN...

Maybe Don Lemon will ask if a Black Hole swallowed up that Iranian General...
CNN has its opinion shows as do all networks. When it comes to real reporting CNN does a good job as does MSNBC and FOX at times. The problem is too many FOX viewers look at what Hannity and Carlson say as news when it is opinion and fake news. Give me Anderson and Chris any day of the week. They may have their biases but are far fairer than the Cerberus of fake news, Carlson. Hannity and Ingraham.

Anyone with a brain hates CNN. It barely is surviving anyways except for the fact it's on at airports and bus stops.

They way they talk about trump is slap in the face of most Americans that support him.

They way they talk about trump is slap in the face of most Americans that support him.
LOLOL

Most Americans support him?? WTF are you smoking?

Screenshot_20200107-084103_Samsung Internet.jpg

LOLOL

View attachment 298841
View attachment 298842 Poor thing.. when will you learn
That red area is mostly dirt. Ask the people how they feel and not show maps of dirt and the reality is that most people don't approve of the job he's doing.

You're either demented, lying or both.

I made a threda yesterday about this very thing.
CNN has given Iran a global microphone to spout out their propaganda.
They are 100% acting as their mouth piece.

It is disgusting.

Yeah, rightarded mouth-breathers screeching in rage about a corporate propaganda outlet that fails - FAILS! - to fall in line behind the Dear Leader in abject subservience.

What else is new?

LOLOL

View attachment 298841
That red area is mostly dirt. Ask the people how they feel and not show maps of dirt and the reality is that most people don't approve of the job he's doing.

It’s actually represented by votes. It means no one likes democrats. Good luck I hope you can get some sanity in 2020 haha

LOLOL

View attachment 298841

It’s actually represented by votes. It means no one likes democrats. Good luck I hope you can get some sanity in 2020 haha
And more people still vote Democrat than they do Republican

I am very proud to say that I have not watched CNN (not even one minute) since the inauguration of the 45th president.

I have no doubt that Mr. Ted Turner is ashamed of what the current management has done to the once proud and respected news network that he started.

I always cheer whenever I read news about its sinking ratings.

LOLOL

View attachment 298841

And more people still vote Democrat than they do Republican
Yes in 3 towns with a high population of uneducated voters, illegals and felons. NYC AND LA lol congrats illegals love you haha

Forum List

Back