I'm beginning to wonder if Biden will make it to the end of his term.

Another vile Republican vicious and cruel thread on how Biden is not going to make it, he is going to die any second now.

Some Republicans have no shame, would not know what it is if it hit them over the head.

There is no evidence against the Biden family.

There are lots of evidence on D J Trump.

Some Republicans are no longer for the Rule of Law, but for power at any cost. That is the evidence of the past seven years.

Joe Biden is NOT dying any time soon, or being indicted EVER.

Live with it.
So we can safely mark you down as being in favor of elder abuse.

Gotcha. 👍

Seems like every other day or so there's a new email or whistleblower that adds more fuel to the dumpster fire that is Joe and the family. Additionally, Joe's senility is becoming more evident every time he makes a public appearance.
I like to think it's karma for the unending attacks the Dems did on Trump, most of which have proven to be lies.
Whatsoever ye sow, so shall ye reap.
Remember when MAGAts claimed Biden wouldn't show up for his first debate with the orange sexual abuser in 2020?

The mainstream media has had a love affair with democrats going back to WW1 when democrat former Princeton professor Woodrow Wilson suffered a debilitating stroke. The media was able to keep it a secret at the time as they wheeled the president out for photo ops and wiped the drool off his face and pretended that he was fine. FDR's blood pressure was off the charts and he may have suffered a series of strokes. The media kept it a secret and his medical charts disappeared from a locked vault shortly after his death. It's almost a joke but it's possible even in the information age that the mainstream media could keep Biden's severe mental breakdown or even his death a secret long enough to gain some political clout.

Biden's defense will be, "Hey, I'm not even the real Joe Biden?! Did you notice we stopped looking alike in 2021?"

I don't think it matters, some other leftist pos will replace him.

Forum List

Back