I'm beginning to wonder if Biden will make it to the end of his term.

Seems like every other day or so there's a new email or whistleblower that adds more fuel to the dumpster fire that is Joe and the family. Additionally, Joe's senility is becoming more evident every time he makes a public appearance.
I like to think it's karma for the unending attacks the Dems did on Trump, most of which have proven to be lies.
Whatsoever ye sow, so shall ye reap.

I hope Biden will make it. He's done a lot of good meeting the challenges.

Thank you. Should have been the House minority leaders. You are paying attention for a change, good on you.
images

Seems like every other day or so there's a new email or whistleblower that adds more fuel to the dumpster fire that is Joe and the family. Additionally, Joe's senility is becoming more evident every time he makes a public appearance.
I like to think it's karma for the unending attacks the Dems did on Trump, most of which have proven to be lies.
Whatsoever ye sow, so shall ye reap.
I predicted before the election that he would never make it though a single term. Praying I was right.

The mainstream media has had a love affair with democrats going back to WW1 when democrat former Princeton professor Woodrow Wilson suffered a debilitating stroke. The media was able to keep it a secret at the time as they wheeled the president out for photo ops and wiped the drool off his face and pretended that he was fine. FDR's blood pressure was off the charts and he may have suffered a series of strokes. The media kept it a secret and his medical charts disappeared from a locked vault shortly after his death. It's almost a joke but it's possible even in the information age that the mainstream media could keep Biden's severe mental breakdown or even his death a secret long enough to gain some political clout.
A bit concerning that they have been hiding his CPAP.

The MAGAturds continuing allegations they cannot substantiate.

They move so slowly they are a car being passed by a skateboard. Of course it was held under an arm.

They do bring laughter at themselves, an act of goodness.

Forum List

Back