I'm calling it. Biden picks Harris for VP

I doubt Biden will make it through the primaries. He's got loads of baggage and I doubt the DNC will support his worthless ass.

I doubt Biden will make it through the primaries. He's got loads of baggage and I doubt the DNC will support his worthless ass.

Trump has so much baggage you might as well call him Samsonite. Biden is the front runner right now. And really, what do you republicans know about the democratic party?

Nothing.

Just pray Biden doesn't get the nomination, because if he does, Trump is done.

And if he gets beat, whoever beats him will beat Trump.

Biden will pick Kamala Harris for VP.
Ya heard it here first folks.

I was thinking it would be Stacey Abrams

That was rumored a month ago.

Abrams announced today that she is not running for the Senate Seat from Georgia in 2020. Could be something to that.

The only extra cost the country would sustain is in refitting a C-17 as Air Force 2.

It is sort of funny to see Trump worshipers making fun of someone else for being fat...

Not like that slob.

Well at least it's a woman that WANTS to be touched inappropriately by a much older, married man.

He wanted Stacey Abrams but she told him to go Efff OFF. So, this would be a logical choice, but Kamala may still be delusional in that she could actually get elected Pres.

He wanted Stacey Abrams but she told him to go Efff OFF. So, this would be a logical choice, but Kamala may still be delusional in that she could actually get elected Pres.

Stacey is busy being Governor of Georgia, still claiming she won......another delusional Democrat:

Why Stacey Abrams Is Still Saying She Won

She'd be an excellent intersectional choice for Biden: she's black, she's a woman, and she's nuts.

Forum List

Back