I'm Calling It: Keri Lake Next Governor of Arizona

Some of us ex-pat Californians wised up years ago--and moved to free states--sadly, I moved to one of the other two Californias on the west coast even though I moved to one of the free-er counties.
I guess the grass wasen't greener on the other side, right genius?

She's always fuzzy, because they always need to shoot her through soft-focus filters, because she's more hag-like than Hillary!
4i6Ckte.gif

You guys know and understand how to calculate the 'best estimate' of remaining uncounted ballots.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 5.18.55 PM.png

The largest counties are Maricopa and Pima.
Hobbs is leading in those counties, and the remaining votes will probably be similar to the current results.

You KNOW what that means, right.
It doesn't mean 'ballot dumping'
It means that Hobbs Will most likely increase her current lead.

She's always fuzzy, because they always need to shoot her through soft-focus filters, because she's more hag-like than Hillary!
4i6Ckte.gif
So Lake, if she wins is going to fix the same election system she paricipated in that wasen't free & fair?

Sounds like Kari's panties are so tight that there cutting off blood flow to her brain.

You guys know and understand how to calculate the 'best estimate' of remaining uncounted ballots.

View attachment 723941

The largest counties are Maricopa and Pima.
Hobbs is leading in those counties, and the remaining votes will probably be similar to the current results.

You KNOW what that means, right.
It doesn't mean 'ballot dumping'
It means that Hobbs Will most likely increase her current lead.
Which makes one wonder why Hobbs stopped the counting.
The vast majority of the remaining ballots were brought in by the voters, not mailed in and most probably not lazy Liberals.

So Lake, if she wins is going to fix the same election system she paricipated in that wasen't free & fair?

Sounds like Kari's panties are so tight that there cutting off blood flow to her brain.
Thats the GOP for you. Apparently MTG wasn't legitimately elected but she isn't giving up her seat now...is she?

Forum List

Back