🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm craving......

Roasted-Red-Pepper-and-Garlic-Fettucine.jpg

Roasted Garlic and Red Pepper Fettucine Alfredo - Yellow Bliss Road

My husband has been taking me out to eat a lot lately, and my pants are starting to be a little tight, so it's time to drop back to my weight-loss diet for a week or two until they loosen up. I made a fruit salsa with fresh strawberries, mint, cucumbers, and pineapple, which I will put over broiled tilapia (cooked with the pineapple juice) and baby spinach.

My husband has been taking me out to eat a lot lately, and my pants are starting to be a little tight, so it's time to drop back to my weight-loss diet for a week or two until they loosen up. I made a fruit salsa with fresh strawberries, mint, cucumbers, and pineapple, which I will put over broiled tilapia (cooked with the pineapple juice) and baby spinach.

I made gazpacho this morning...its so easy and tasty. Ill have it with salmon later.
...I'm planting spinach and lettuce today.... I also have a great spot for a fairy garden.:laugh:

I made gazpacho this morning...its so easy and tasty. Ill have it with salmon later.
...I'm planting spinach and lettuce today.... I also have a great spot for a fairy garden.:laugh:

There's nothing like fresh spinach . . . or any produce, for that matter. I always make my salads with spinach or spring greens.

Made the boys pork loin and rice with mixed vegetables, with a lemon-pepper sauce over it all, for dinner tonight.

Oh, they all tried my strawberry-pineapple salsa and liked it so much that I'm going to make chicken breasts with the salsa on it for dinner tomorrow.

Forum List

Back