I'm FINALLY going back to DINE-IN my local Buffalo Wild Wings this evening!

iu
THAT'S funny. I always try to make sure that when I DO order anything with chicken, or chicken itself there, that there are NO feathers still on it when it comes to my table!
Wtf?
It's that huge IQ again.
And what is YOURS again, genius? PLEASE stay off MY thread if you have nothing constructive or intelligent to add. SCRAM, motherfucker!

It's been exactly two months since I've been able to dine IN the restaurant/bar. I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend there, whom I haven't seen since March 13th, our last trip to the BWW. I'm looking forward to seeing the employees there, and eating, drinking, and playing Buzztime Trivia with my friend. I MAY even celebrate by having a beer or two. Happy days are here again!
Yuck....Can't you find a locally owned joint that needs the business much more urgently?

Chances are it's a franchise location owned and operated by someone in the vicinity...

It's been exactly two months since I've been able to dine IN the restaurant/bar. I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend there, whom I haven't seen since March 13th, our last trip to the BWW. I'm looking forward to seeing the employees there, and eating, drinking, and playing Buzztime Trivia with my friend. I MAY even celebrate by having a beer or two. Happy days are here again!
Yuck....Can't you find a locally owned joint that needs the business much more urgently?
Well, it's our local spot, and we LOVE to play Buzztime Trivia. It's literally the ONLY place within about a 15 mile radius that has the trivia. And some of the food isn't too bad. Criminally overpriced, but tasty.
Criminally overpriced and overrated....But if a silly trivia game is what you crave.....
I like their sauces. But you can get them at the grocery store now.

Well, it's our local spot, and we LOVE to play Buzztime Trivia. It's literally the ONLY place within about a 15 mile radius that has the trivia. And some of the food isn't too bad. Criminally overpriced, but tasty.
Criminally overpriced and overrated....But if a silly trivia game is what you crave.....
Well, the trivia IS criminally FUN, it's free to play, and you can win Amazon gift cards if you're good enough. Over the years my friend has won over $1,000 in cards, due mostly to being THE best at science fiction trivia, in the whole country AND Canada. I've won roughly a few hundred bucks myself. So there's THAT.

THAT'S funny. I always try to make sure that when I DO order anything with chicken, or chicken itself there, that there are NO feathers still on it when it comes to my table!
Wtf?
It's that huge IQ again.
And what is YOURS again, genius? PLEASE stay off MY thread if you have nothing constructive or intelligent to add. SCRAM, motherfucker!
Is BWW code for an Indiana gay bar?

I like their sauces. But you can get them at the grocery store now.
Yes, you can. I've seen them there. Never bought any in stores, probably because I have one of their sauces nearly every time I go to the restaurant/bar.

Wtf?
It's that huge IQ again.
That's ALL you've got? You really ARE one hideously dumb motherfucker. Now SCRAM!

Wtf?
It's that huge IQ again.
That's ALL you've got? You really ARE one hideously dumb motherfucker. Now SCRAM!
You have the mentality of a snail. A retarded one at that.

Bluz, if you cant add anything constructive or intelligent to your thread, then you need to SCRAM!!!

Damn bluz. You can even make a cool place like buffalo wild wings sound gay

Bluzman could enter a Hooters, and within seconds dudes would be blowing each other left and right.

Can a person be both envious and worried at the same time? My wife and I have been trying to keep some of our local eateries busy by getting take-out a couple times a week. We've both been dying to just get out and do normal things again like eating at our favorite restaurant or seeing a movie. We've been cooped up for 2 freaking months waiting on the virus to either go away or kill us already. Guess your state must be opening up. Hope it doesn't backfire on you. Enjoy yourself but stay safe.

Damn bluz. You can even make a cool place like buffalo wild wings sound gay

Bluzman could enter a Hooters, and within seconds dudes would be blowing each other left and right.
Shh...........................................Aaron, THOSE blows are strictly to be kept on the DOWN LOW. So one COULD say those are DOWN LOW BLOWS, both figuratively AND literally!

Can a person be both envious and worried at the same time? My wife and I have been trying to keep some of our local eateries busy by getting take-out a couple times a week. We've both been dying to just get out and do normal things again like eating at our favorite restaurant or seeing a movie. We've been cooped up for 2 freaking months waiting on the virus to either go away or kill us already. Guess your state must be opening up. Hope it doesn't backfire on you. Enjoy yourself but stay safe.
Thanks, Borillar. I'm, of course, hoping this doesn't backfire, as well. We shall see.

Aw, come back to your thread, Bluz, we were just givin you the business.
I KNOW you guys WERE just giving me the business, that's OK. It's part of your JOB on here to do just that. And I still like you guys, no matter WHAT shit I may post to you. And I thank you for knocking me off my high and mighty, AND often SMELLY pedestal from time to time. I DO deserve it AND need it occasionally. Ciao, for now, I have to go and do the three S's (I don't believe I've shaved in a month and a half! And my beard comes in almost totally gray now. It's time for me to shave!) and get ready to go to my local BWW. Again, thanks for your effort to knock me off my VERY high horse. It IS appreciated!

Aw, come back to your thread, Bluz, we were just givin you the business.
I KNOW you guys WERE just giving me the business, that's OK. It's part of your JOB on here to do just that. And I still like you guys, no matter WHAT shit I may post to you. And I thank you for knocking me off my high and mighty, AND often SMELLY pedestal from time to time. I DO deserve it AND need it occasionally. Ciao, for now, I have to go and do the three S's (I don't believe I've shaved in a month and a half! And my beard comes in almost totally gray now. It's time for me to shave!) and get ready to go to my local BWW. Again, thanks for your effort to knock me off my VERY high horse. It IS appreciated!
Aint a big deal. You were already riding sideways

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:
I may have asked you this before, but do you currently live in Arizona? I lived there for about 33 years, from roughly 1997 to 2010, in Phoenix. I'll always have fond memories of the state.

Forum List

Back