I'm FINALLY going back to DINE-IN my local Buffalo Wild Wings this evening!

Never been a fan of chicken wings unless they're the drumettes.
I believe it was Buffalo wild wings the Wife and Her friend wanted to go to so I was out voted.
I figured while I was there I'd check out the flaming hot ones. Figured they'd be as weak as any other restaurants so called hot stuff.
Now I can eat a Carolina Reaper without to much difficulty other than the snot running down my upper lip but these things were FUCKING INSANE!!!!!
Managed to eat three of em before saying fuck this bring me some plain old hot wings.

It's been exactly two months since I've been able to dine IN the restaurant/bar. I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend there, whom I haven't seen since March 13th, our last trip to the BWW. I'm looking forward to seeing the employees there, and eating, drinking, and playing Buzztime Trivia with my friend. I MAY even celebrate by having a beer or two. Happy days are here again!
Damn bluz. You can even make a cool place like buffalo wild wings sound gay
I thought it sounded wonderful and was going to ask if I could hitch a ride?

Now I can eat a Carolina Reaper without too much difficulty other than the snot running down my upper lip but these things were FUCKING INSANE!!!!!

Managed to eat three of em before saying fuck this bring me some plain old hot wings.

Oh, Lordy mercy. That'll make the ol sphincter sting and twitch about, for sure. More power to you, brother.

It's been exactly two months since I've been able to dine IN the restaurant/bar. I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend there, whom I haven't seen since March 13th, our last trip to the BWW. I'm looking forward to seeing the employees there, and eating, drinking, and playing Buzztime Trivia with my friend. I MAY even celebrate by having a beer or two. Happy days are here again!
Yuck....Can't you find a locally owned joint that needs the business much more urgently?

Chances are it's a franchise location owned and operated by someone in the vicinity...
I'm just stoked he is going out to have some FUN with buds! :beer:

Now I can eat a Carolina Reaper without too much difficulty other than the snot running down my upper lip but these things were FUCKING INSANE!!!!!

Oh, Lordy mercy. That'll make the ol sphincter sting and twitch about, for sure. More power to you, brother.

It's all a matter of getting used to hot stuff.

Went up to visit my cousin in B.C. Canada and her husband was all excited about getting me to eat one of his home grown habaneros.
Imagine his disappointment when I asked for seconds.

Yuck....Can't you find a locally owned joint that needs the business much more urgently?

Chances are it's a franchise location owned and operated by someone in the vicinity...
I'm just stoked he is going out to have some FUN with buds! :beer:
Thanks, AquaAthena, you make up for the miscreants who have invaded this thread.

Haven't met a pepper I cant eat.
It's those FUCKEN extracts that'll kill you and I really dont have any interest in trying them.
Now give me a pepper that some dude/dudett spent years crossbreeding with other peppers to grow a badass pepper?
Yeah I'll try that.

You have the mentality of a snail. A retarded one at that.

But he does have an extremely high IQ.
Higher than YOURS, dickhead. And just what IS yours, again? Stay the fuck off MY thread, asshole, if you have nothing constructive or intelligent to add. Thank you.
And STAY off of my lawn! But really, I came home after having a nice evening out, seeing my best friend for the first time in two months. And enjoying his company, enjoying the food, enjoying being able to play Buzztime Trivia again. And enjoying seeing some of the employees there whom I haven't seen in two months, and just having a wonderful evening being OUT again. Then I get on this thread, and see your usual CRAP. It's just getting SO old. You're like a one trick pony, posting the same drivel time after time after time. So, forgive me for calling you names on my previous post to you on this thread, it was just a letdown to see that you haven't changed. Please learn to be nicer on this site, it'll work wonders.

Higher than YOURS, dickhead. And just what IS yours, again? Stay the fuck off MY thread, asshole, if you have nothing constructive or intelligent to add. Thank you.
And STAY off of my lawn! But really, I came home after having a nice evening out, seeing my best friend for the first time in two months. And enjoying his company, enjoying the food, enjoying being able to play Buzztime Trivia again. And enjoying seeing some of the employees there whom I haven't seen in two months, and just having a wonderful evening being OUT again. Then I get on this thread, and see your usual CRAP. It's just getting SO old. You're like a one trick pony, posting the same drivel time after time after time. So, forgive me for calling you names on my previous post to you on this thread, it was just a letdown to see that you haven't changed. Please learn to be nicer on this site, it'll work wonders.

A little cheese with that whine?

A little cheese with that whine?
Yes, please! I'll take a nice white wine with some Gouda, my current favorite cheese, PLEASE. And stay off my lawn! (he-he)

This was the last place I had lunch before everything went tits up. The food is just alright, but I really the enjoy the wait staff and bartenders at a location not far from us.

This was the last place I had lunch before everything went tits up. The food is just alright, but I really the enjoy the wait staff and bartenders at a location not far from us.
Yep, the food IS just alright, and overpriced for WHAT it is. But you're most likely paying a little bit more for the atmosphere of the place. I had their naked chicken tenders (Those darn things ALWAYS make me blush!) with some medium sauce on the side, with their potato wedges. It WAS quite tasty, but the sauce upset my stomach a bit. And I DID have a couple tall drafts of Michelob Ultra. It was my first beer in over two and a half months. I think most likely the combination of the sauce and the beer gave me some stomach discomfort. I'll be going back there again tomorrow evening, but NO sauce OR beer for me!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back