I'm genderqueer, use plural pronouns, OR ELSE!

She/he/it is a mess....

f621b8b0-7abd-0133-4d9c-0e3f8b958f63.JPG

Okay, is this actually a man or a Transgender?

They make me very confused, not knowing, this is not nice :crybaby:
Because the left is into enabling the mentally ill, this person is genderqueer. They (it's preferred pronoun) thinks it is neither a man nor a woman. And you have to play along with that delusion or else you are a bigot.
This is their pronoun that combines all three possible combinations : She/He/It. SHIT

...I thought in circles about all of these possibilities until finally, by the end of August, I took the plunge and informed everyone in my life that I now use they/them pronouns, and that they should use them as well when referring to me. And it felt amazing....

Good g-d. How self indulgent and pathetic.

...I thought in circles about all of these possibilities until finally, by the end of August, I took the plunge and informed everyone in my life that I now use they/them pronouns, and that they should use them as well when referring to me. And it felt amazing....

Just attention seeking, look at that thing, tell me how it can ever be a success in life?

Just attention seeking, look at that thing, tell me how it can ever be a success in life?
Judging by how many months it pondered and agonised over which pronouns it preferred and would force other people to use, not very likely. Honestly, where do they get off? Grrrrr. Lol.

I swear, NovaSteve spends more time thinking about trannies than a mechanic with OCD. lol
This person is genderqueer, bigot.

I neither know nor care what that means. Perhaps you can fill me in since you are resident experts on all things tranny. lol

oun
noun: genderqueer; plural noun: genderqueers; noun: gender-queer; plural noun: gender-queers
  1. 1.​
    a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders.
    "a younger generation of self-proclaimed genderqueers explicitly reject ‘transgender’ as an identifier"

They have new term also - Gender Fluid. No, this confuses me also :crybaby:

A gender fluid identifies as fully male or fully female - sometimes. A genderqueer identifies as androgynous neither male or female. A gender fluid is male that changes to female and back. A genderfluid biological male might fully identify as female, then change in an instant and be completely male.

I swear, NovaSteve spends more time thinking about trannies than a mechanic with OCD. lol

I neither know nor care what that means. Perhaps you can fill me in since you are resident experts on all things tranny. lol

oun
noun: genderqueer; plural noun: genderqueers; noun: gender-queer; plural noun: gender-queers
  1. 1.​
    a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders.
    "a younger generation of self-proclaimed genderqueers explicitly reject ‘transgender’ as an identifier"

A gender fluid identifies as fully male or fully female - sometimes. A genderqueer identifies as androgynous neither male or female. A gender fluid is male that changes to female and back. A genderfluid biological male might fully identify as female, then change in an instant and be completely male.

That's nuts

oun
  1. 1.​

That's nuts

Hey they're all nuts, remember?

Forum List

Back