I'm genderqueer, use plural pronouns, OR ELSE!

She/he/it is a mess....

f621b8b0-7abd-0133-4d9c-0e3f8b958f63.JPG
Is that a Shim or a Herm?

It's a novasteve
It's a sick mentally I'll moron.

My husband would stroke if one of ours looked like that mess.

I would still love them and cherish them, but I'd be very disappointed they were doing this to themselves and I'd probably then start to blame myself and have to make an appointment with Mr. Lucy the Psychiatrist so we could discuss the confusion :itsok:

Oh he'd still love them but he'd stroke, he had a fit when the twins started wearing makeup

I would still love them and cherish them, but I'd be very disappointed they were doing this to themselves and I'd probably then start to blame myself and have to make an appointment with Mr. Lucy the Psychiatrist so we could discuss the confusion :itsok:

Oh he'd still love them but he'd stroke, he had a fit when the twins started wearing makeup

You have twin girls....if they were twin boys and are wearing makeup, well then, Mr. SassyIrishLass would already have stroked, yes?

You have twin girls....if they were twin boys and are wearing makeup, well then, Mr. SassyIrishLass would already have stroked, yes?

Their father thinks they should perpetually be seven years old LOL

I swear, NovaSteve spends more time thinking about trannies than a mechanic with OCD. lol

She/he/it is a mess....

f621b8b0-7abd-0133-4d9c-0e3f8b958f63.JPG

Okay, is this actually a man or a Transgender?

They make me very confused, not knowing, this is not nice :crybaby:
Because the left is into enabling the mentally ill, this person is genderqueer. They (it's preferred pronoun) thinks it is neither a man nor a woman. And you have to play along with that delusion or else you are a bigot.

I swear, NovaSteve spends more time thinking about trannies than a mechanic with OCD. lol
This person is genderqueer, bigot.

I neither know nor care what that means. Perhaps you can fill me in since you are resident experts on all things tranny. lol

oun
noun: genderqueer; plural noun: genderqueers; noun: gender-queer; plural noun: gender-queers
  1. 1.​
    a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders.
    "a younger generation of self-proclaimed genderqueers explicitly reject ‘transgender’ as an identifier"

Bustle

Freaks making demands.

Yeah, I usually thank people that insist I switch up my pronoun usage to whatever they prefer. As it saves me the time of getting to know them to learn that they are an obnoxious asshole that I don't want to interact with.

This person is genderqueer, bigot.

I neither know nor care what that means. Perhaps you can fill me in since you are resident experts on all things tranny. lol

oun
noun: genderqueer; plural noun: genderqueers; noun: gender-queer; plural noun: gender-queers
  1. 1.​
    a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders.
    "a younger generation of self-proclaimed genderqueers explicitly reject ‘transgender’ as an identifier"

They have new term also - Gender Fluid. No, this confuses me also :crybaby:

Forum List

Back