Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

I hope your wife doesn't resemble this woman.

7754053.jpg
Needs more mustache

I need to refresh myself with the rules on this site. Any breech of the rules was not done intentionally. Sorry about that.

Those lyrics should be in a song.
I've been studying this a bit just to see what others have to say about it. Amazing. Some attribute it to the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. Some to Dr. Seuss. Apparently people just print it on something artsy, misattribute it to whomever, and some other people just think "That's neat!" and buy it on impulse. Honestly, I was just thinking this is turning into a "Fellowship of the Ring" initially, then that poem creeped into my conscious.. :safetocomeoutff:

I've been studying this a bit just to see what others have to say about it. Amazing. Some attribute it to the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. Some to Dr. Seuss. Apparently people just print it on something artsy, misattribute it to whomever, and some other people just think "That's neat!" and buy it on impulse. Honestly, I was just thinking this is turning into a "Fellowship of the Ring" initially, then that poem creeped into my conscious.. :safetocomeoutff:
It kinda reminded me of something Robert Plant/ Led Zeppelin would write.

It kinda reminded me of something Robert Plant/ Led Zeppelin would write.
Some of the best rock lyrics ever written were by Wayne Fontana...

The purpose of a man is to love a woman and the purpose of a woman is to love a man.

Forum List

Back