Im gonna say it since no one else will.

McCain blasts GOP attack on Clinton aide
07/18/12

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said claims made by Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) and four other Republicans that Hillary Clinton’s top adviser is an infiltrator for the Muslim Brotherhood amount to “specious and degrading attacks.”

“When anyone, not least a member of Congress, launches specious and degrading attacks against fellow Americans on the basis of nothing more than fear of who they are and ignorance of what they stand for, it defames the spirit of our nation, and we all grow poorer because of it,” McCain said on the Senate floor on Wednesday.

..... “These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit. And they need to stop now,” said McCain, one of the most respected voices on foreign policy in the Senate.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/238855-mccain-blasts-gop-attack-on-clinton-aide
McCain was referring to Huma Abedin, a State Department advisor, who started as an intern in 1996 in the office of then-first lady Clinton and has since become the deputy chief of staff for Secretary of State

Ms Adedin was born in Michigan, but was later raised in Saudi Arabia. She is being accused of using her position to promote the interests of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Last edited:
This is just how people like Nidal Hassan stay in their positions. Point out that these are extremists or just crazy, and the liberals are quick to condem the very person correctly identifying the danger.

What the fuck does Nidal Hassan have to do with any of this?

Oh yeah. That's right. Nothing.

And you just put up a picture of Joe McCarthy. Gawd.

She should be forced out. By any means available. No one this fucking stupid should hold power over us with a vote in DC. She shapes the laws we must follow. Fuck that. You want a paranoid schizophrenic passing laws?

We have a mindless , incompetent , marxist president wrecking the country and brain damaged statements coming from dems on a daily basis and youre all excited by this ???

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

How do you know her accusation is not true? Legit question, I'm not arguing a side. But I read a few stories on the subject and they didn't address that.

This is what yellow looks like. Take a crazy wild allegation, dont ask the accuser to prove it but ask the people who see the crazy wild allegation to prove it wrong.

Then distance yourself from the crazy by claiming that you arent taking a side despite obviously taking a side.

Dems say the world is flat, Repubs disagree and the Yellow News and or people turn the title into "Dems and Repubs disagree on shape of earth"

And ... since you quoted me ... what about answering the question? How do you know it's not true? Again, I'm not arguing it is, I have no idea. But the media just assumes it, I don't know. You seem to, so how do you know?

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

Can you or anyone else supply a link to a verbal or written statement by her that purports those implications? What I've seen so far is a document to the State Dept where Bachmann and 5 other repubs say that the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. If true, maybe questions should be asked.

Joseph_McCarthy.jpg

"I have here in my hand a list of two hundred and five people that were known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of the State Department."

We've seen this all before. It's a shame that people keep falling for it.

. “A host of other right-wing Republicans had sought to dramatize the communism issue, but only McCarthy succeeded. And McCarthy succeeded while the others did not in part because of his thoroughgoing contempt for the rules of political controversy.”
Michael Paul Rogin, "The Intellectuals and McCarthy: The Radical Specter," p. 251

He forced liberals to explain themselves in full view of the American people. So they made McCarthy the issue.

How do you know her accusation is not true? Legit question, I'm not arguing a side. But I read a few stories on the subject and they didn't address that.

Keep in mind Gramps is a big government repub.

He talks disenchantment, But is more then willing to let things continue the way they are. But call it change.

And what great change is Governor Romney going to install? Basically it will be Bush 43's 3rd term if Romney does win. Been there, done that, seen the failure.

It would be bushs fourth term as Obama has kept many of the policies you guys initially cried about. Now you sing praises for those policies.

I have no interest in speaking with partisans. I am anti dem. Thats all you need to know about my position. That opposition is due to the constant double standards you guys try to impose.

As Bush was a far FAR superior president than the self afflicted clown we now have in the white house, we should have a third Bush term.

obama is a clown the way Stephen King writes clowns.

This is what yellow looks like. Take a crazy wild allegation, dont ask the accuser to prove it but ask the people who see the crazy wild allegation to prove it wrong.

Then distance yourself from the crazy by claiming that you arent taking a side despite obviously taking a side.

Dems say the world is flat, Repubs disagree and the Yellow News and or people turn the title into "Dems and Repubs disagree on shape of earth"

And ... since you quoted me ... what about answering the question? How do you know it's not true? Again, I'm not arguing it is, I have no idea. But the media just assumes it, I don't know. You seem to, so how do you know?

Do you know it's true? Again you are arguing that its a valid question because you are asking others to prove it wrong.

Keep in mind Gramps is a big government repub.

He talks disenchantment, But is more then willing to let things continue the way they are. But call it change.

And what great change is Governor Romney going to install? Basically it will be Bush 43's 3rd term if Romney does win. Been there, done that, seen the failure.

It would be bushs fourth term as Obama has kept many of the policies you guys initially cried about. Now you sing praises for those policies.

I have no interest in speaking with partisans. I am anti dem. Thats all you need to know about my position. That opposition is due to the constant double standards you guys try to impose.

Apparently, that is all anyone needs to know about your position since you're struggling to come up with a way that Governor Romney will be a change agent. Remember, you called Grumps out on him being "more then [than] willing to let things continue the way they are." Hey, come to think of it; you should be opposing your own double standard as well then, right?

You cannot criticize Obama from the right, period.

He is a center right politician, has done NOTHING Reagan or W or Truman or Eisenhower or Nixon wouldnt have done, especially given our time.

Healthcare alone, if Nixon were in power it would look more like Canada's than what we will get.

Now, if you are a liberal and want to criticize Obama, there is plenty of legitimate reasons to do so, but if you are a bagger or a con, nope, cant do it, not one issue is open for that, sorry to say.

Can you or anyone else supply a link to a verbal or written statement by her that purports those implications? What I've seen so far is a document to the State Dept where Bachmann and 5 other repubs say that the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. If true, maybe questions should be asked.

Joseph_McCarthy.jpg

"I have here in my hand a list of two hundred and five people that were known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of the State Department."

We've seen this all before. It's a shame that people keep falling for it.

Totally irrelevant bullshit. For you, par for the course.

How so? You're better than this. What makes it different 'this time.'

LOL @ Stupid Conservatives calling Liberals Communists

Your ignorance flouts all bounds.

Even before bagger bigot moron assholes starting calling their superiors, liberals, commies, the entire planet knew the bagger bigot moron assholes were the problem, that they were liars, that they were incredibly ignorant, and thanks to evolution, would soon be nonexistent.

He is a center right politician, has done NOTHING Reagan or W or Truman or Eisenhower or Nixon wouldnt have done, especially given our time.

Healthcare alone, if Nixon were in power it would look more like Canada's than what we will get.

Now, if you are a liberal and want to criticize Obama, there is plenty of legitimate reasons to do so, but if you are a bagger or a con, nope, cant do it, not one issue is open for that, sorry to say.

Why don't you just sit right down and watch us do it skid mark?

aww shucks, adults were talking and another idiot bagger bigot moron interrupted

Thank god you will never have power again, never win the White House

aww shucks, adults were talking and another idiot bagger bigot moron interrupted

Not as their party stands. If they can come back from the edge, if they can undo the damage that's been done ... if they can get their party back, they can earn/win the WH.

Not as their party stands. If they can come back from the edge, if they can undo the damage that's been done ... if they can get their party back, they can earn/win the WH.

what?

what party?

there is no tea party

ConztipHATEDlib thinks that when he is busy spewing his stupid partisan hack propaganda rhetoric with some other dopey lib, that constitutes "adults talking."

:lmao:

Forum List

Back