I'm gonna use this thread to expose the Democrat Party Wikileaks-style!

CROOKED HILLARY IS A BIGOT WHO SEES BLACKS ONLY AS VOTES AND NOT AS PEOPLE WHO DESERVE A BETTER FUTURE....SHE CARES ABOUT HER DONORS...SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MINORITIES...DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN RUNNING INNER CITIES FOR 100 YEARS....POVERTY...NO EDUCATION....PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES COS THEY WILL GET SHOT....WONDERFUL DONALD WILL FIX IT....HE WILL USE A FIXING TOOL THAT WAS MADE IN AMERICA TOO!

CqsuFLNWcAAZokV.jpg

Crooked Hillary only knows how to make a speech when it is an attack on Wonderful Donald. No policy, and always very short (stamina). Media gives her a pass!

Black unemployment up under Obama, black wages down, food stamps up, home ownership down What do Dems do? Accuse Trump of being racist.

Globalism has gone too far. Obama to give power of the Internet over to the U.N. This is nothing short of treason.

DEMOCRATS ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEINGS IN THE WORLD! THE WORST! THE WORST!

The W Administration is right up there with them... and, indeed, clearly hated Reagan and everything he stood for, especially LIMITED GOVERNMENT.

Under W, we got infinite government.

ladexter & i didn't leave the republican party, the republican party left ladexter & i

Forum List

Back