🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm LMAO At Stupid Trump

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
He's ranting and raving about Clinton signing NAFTA. That's true but GHW Bush had promoted it and already had the officials from Mexico and Canada's signatures on the page. This verbiage is copied directly from Wikipedia:

"Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.[5] The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch."

Campbell, do you not yet know that the Bush family and the Clinton family and the Obama's are all UN representatives? And none have America's best interest at heart. You have one vote in Nov. You can vote for the UN, or you can vote for America. A Global Initiative, or an American Initiative. Piss on the Pacific Rim at our expense < and I mean that literally. Vote for the one that wants us to prosper again. Trump may not be perfect, but at least he's not Hitlery....

Campbell, do you not yet know that the Bush family and the Clinton family and the Obama's are all UN representatives? And none have America's best interest at heart. You have one vote in Nov. You can vote for the UN, or you can vote for America. A Global Initiative, or an American Initiative. Piss on the Pacific Rim at our expense < and I mean that literally. Vote for the one that wants us to prosper again. Trump may not be perfect, but at least he's not Hitlery....

There's the best slogan ya'll got:

" Trump may not be perfect, but at least he's not Hitlery...."

in another thread someone said "hillary may have lots of baggage,but at least she aint as bat crazy as trump"....i just find it amazing how many people will accept bottom of the barrel people......as Spock would say....

No, but it's the only one necessary...........

Trump is anti establishment and anti globalization. He has no interest in supporting anything Bush did, just because Bush is a republican.

in another thread someone said "hillary may have lots of baggage,but at least she aint as bat crazy as trump"....i just find it amazing how many people will accept bottom of the barrel people......as Spock would say....

It is the beauty of our system.

Trump may not be PERFECT???? ROTFLMAO!! That crazy bastard would have us in a hot war with somebody before he learned the way to the white house latrine!

ok, pretend Trump won't be part of the UN if he gets elected.

:popcorn:

Because Spock would approve of borrowing mo ney from A to buy stuff from A.
Otherwise known as Supply Side Economics.

Trump may not be PERFECT???? ROTFLMAO!! That crazy bastard would have us in a hot war with somebody before he learned the way to the white house latrine!
calm down old fella.....you know what happens when you start talking about latrines......

Because Spock would approve of borrowing mo ney from A to buy stuff from A.
Otherwise known as Supply Side Economics.
well that had nothing to do with my point,but im sure Spock would say the same thing to that....

calm down old fella.....you know what happens when you start talking about latrines......

the Trumpbots get hungry ????

I'm LMAO at you arrogant, liberal traitors who have Islam's child-fucking, genocide-committing, beheading-fetish, society-wrecking cock so far up your assholes (when your own shit heads aren't wedged in it), you liberals are so constipated it's no wonder you're so full of shit......in more ways than one.

How on Earth would Trump join the United Nations?

I'm LMAO at you arrogant, liberal traitors who have Islam's child-fucking, genocide-committing, beheading-fetish, society-wrecking cock so far up your assholes (when your own shit heads aren't wedged in it), you liberals are so constipated it's no wonder you're so full of shit......in more ways than one.

Don't you worry your little self over it anymore, Don's gonna give us a wall and make us great again.

I understand how difficult it is for you ... but try and concentrate on the last four words of my comment.

Sorry...I picked up that jargon during the seven years I was in the military.

I understand how difficult it is for you ... but try and concentrate on the last four words of my comment.

Or, you could just answer the question. How will Trump be part of the United Nations? Is Obama part of the United Nations?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back