🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm LMAO At Stupid Trump

I'm LMAO at you arrogant, liberal traitors who have Islam's child-fucking, genocide-committing, beheading-fetish, society-wrecking cock so far up your assholes (when your own shit heads aren't wedged in it), you liberals are so constipated it's no wonder you're so full of shit......in more ways than one.
My my...you sure like that anal sex analogy stuff........

I'm LMAO at you arrogant, liberal traitors who have Islam's child-fucking, genocide-committing, beheading-fetish, society-wrecking cock so far up your assholes (when your own shit heads aren't wedged in it), you liberals are so constipated it's no wonder you're so full of shit......in more ways than one.

Loser says what?

All the pseudo-conservatives looooooved Bush. Now they are pretending they never knew him.

They will do the same to Trump.

"What's the best shit to use to get this Trump bumper sticker off my pickup?"

All the pseudo-cons looooooved Bush. Now they are pretending they never knew him.

To be fair, I liked some stuff with Forbes and voted McCain. But I voted for Shrub in the general election. (thank God the walk of shame is in the past)

All the pseudo-conservatives looooooved Bush. Now they are pretending they never knew him.

The same way they voted for McCain and Romney, and now pretend they hated them all along. The moment Trump loses they'll throw him to the curb and call him a RINO.

He's ranting and raving about Clinton signing NAFTA. That's true but GHW Bush had promoted it and already had the officials from Mexico and Canada's signatures on the page. This verbiage is copied directly from Wikipedia:

"Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.[5] The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch."

I guess you missed the GOP primaries when he was running against Free Traders within the GOP including GW's brother.

Yes. We all know that our Trade Policy nightmare is a bi-partisan problem.

THank you for admitting that Clinton signed it.

Question. DO you support Nafta? Globalization? Out sourcing?

Because HIllary does and Trump does not.

Maybe the all knowing Donald didnt know about politics while donating to Hillary's campaign all those years and he's just finding out shes corrupt :dunno:

All the pseudo-cons looooooved Bush. Now they are pretending they never knew him.

To be fair, I liked some stuff with Forbes and voted McCain. But I voted for Shrub in the general election. (thank God the walk of shame is in the past)
I voted for Bush both times, and was one of the last supporters of the Iraq War since I had been there and knew we were going to have to take on Hussein again sooner or later.

It took me a while to realize the dummy routine was not an act with Bush. He really was a retard. I started to realize it just before the 2004 election, but I went along with the fucking "lesser of two evils" bullshit. So I was a retard, too. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

The way he prosecuted the war will go down as one of the biggest military disasters of all time.

And the way he and the Republican Congress spent is what finally woke me up to the fact neither he nor the GOP are conservative.

But the pseudo-cons will never convince me they always knew Bush was a fake. They supported Bush all the way down the line.

I was there, watching them defend him as he lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in SEVERAL attacks on SEVERAL diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, tortured prisoners, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, massively expanded the scope and power of the federal government, and laid the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression.

Maybe the all knowing Donald didnt know about politics while donating to Hillary's campaign all those years and he's just finding out shes corrupt :dunno:
After running as the Reform Party candidate's nominee for President in 2000, The Donald changed his party affiliation to Democrat in 2001, which is only to be expected from a "very pro-choice" New York limousine liberal.

He and his family donated to all of Hillary's campaigns. He also funded the DNC Chairman's run for Governor of Virginia. He screeched for Bush's impeachment just like Cindy Sheehan. He said Bill was a great President, and Hillary would make a great President. He said the Clintons "are fine people". In 2013, he said Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever.

This is how we know he is not a Republican Establishment insider...

Last edited:

I voted for Bush both times, and was one of the last supporters of the Iraq War since I had been there and knew we were going to have to take on Hussein again sooner or later.

It took me a while to realize the dummy routine was not an act with Bush. He really was a retard. I started to realize it just before the 2004 election, but I went along with the fucking "lesser of two evils" bullshit. So I was a retard, too. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

The way he prosecuted the war will go down as one of the biggest military disasters of all time.

And the way he and the Republican Congress spent is what finally woke me up to the fact neither he nor the GOP are conservative.

But the pseudo-cons will never convince me they always knew Bush was a fake. They supported Bush all the way down the line.

I was there, watching them defend him as he lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in SEVERAL attacks on SEVERAL diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, tortured prisoners, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, massively expanded the scope and power of the federal government, and laid the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression.

you missed letting his dog piss on the floor in the WH ... taking it easy on 43 today? :dunno:

Campbell, do you not yet know that the Bush family and the Clinton family and the Obama's are all UN representatives? And none have America's best interest at heart. You have one vote in Nov. You can vote for the UN, or you can vote for America. A Global Initiative, or an American Initiative. Piss on the Pacific Rim at our expense < and I mean that literally. Vote for the one that wants us to prosper again. Trump may not be perfect, but at least he's not Hitlery....

ok, pretend Trump won't be part of the UN if he gets elected.

:popcorn:

Trump is a crap shoot. He may or may not do what he says he will. He may only be serious about jobs. Or he may only keep his immigration promise. He might only get the wall accomplished, but even if he only delivers on 1 or 2 out of 10, we are still ahead of the game...

But the thing is, we DO KNOW what Hitlery will do. We can't survive another 4 years of the Obama/Soros/ Clinton/ UN directives/global redistributing of wealth we don't even have. We are borrowing our wealth, then gifting it to whoever wants some. And they all want some. There is a reason why Muslim countries are spending millions and millions to get Clinton elected. This isn't so much about how great Trump is, it is about how absolutely horrendous Clinton and her global initiative are. She'd sell every inch of this country if she got a closing fee.
Now, go get her $#@^%% luggage or get the %#@$^% out.

Last edited:
Campbell, do you not yet know that the Bush family and the Clinton family and the Obama's are all UN representatives? And none have America's best interest at heart. You have one vote in Nov. You can vote for the UN, or you can vote for America. A Global Initiative, or an American Initiative. Piss on the Pacific Rim at our expense < and I mean that literally. Vote for the one that wants us to prosper again. Trump may not be perfect, but at least he's not Hitlery....

There's the best slogan ya'll got:

" Trump may not be perfect, but at least he's not Hitlery...."
in another thread someone said "hillary may have lots of baggage,but at least she aint as bat crazy as trump"....i just find it amazing how many people will accept bottom of the barrel people......as Spock would say....

Uh, Hillary wouldn't be the bottom of the barrel if Trump is underneath her.

in another thread someone said "hillary may have lots of baggage,but at least she aint as bat crazy as trump"....i just find it amazing how many people will accept bottom of the barrel people......as Spock would say....

Correct. Trump's economic plan is much worse than Clinton's. His would add another $10 trillion to our debt.

Unless tRump is underneath the barrel. It's where he belongs, anyway.

He's ranting and raving about Clinton signing NAFTA. That's true but GHW Bush had promoted it and already had the officials from Mexico and Canada's signatures on the page. This verbiage is copied directly from Wikipedia:

"Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.[5] The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch."
And Reagan started it...

If Bush and Clinton did it then it is either double ingenious or double retarded.

Don't forget that Bush inherited a 4.3% unemployment rate, a national debt on the way to "paid up," No hot wars etc. The first thing he did was cut taxes for his rich buds twice, start two wars then double the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. He left a deep recession with job losses at 750,000 a month. God what a genius!

Forum List

Back