I'm making a solution for some idiot who might vandalize my Trump sign

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I just put a 4-foot by 8-foot Trump campaign sign at the bottom of my driveway. I had a 4-foot square plywood sign down there in 2016, and one idiot thought it was funny to put roofing nails in my driveway. I moved the plywood sign up the road a bit, and it's been there since 2020. Since then, someone painted over the "T" in Trump, and I had to repaint it. Then a few weeks ago, some other idiot spray painted over the word "Trump."

So now I have a new sign. I not only put a game camera in hidden view, I'm also making a little surprise. I made a booby trap trigger out of a clothespin, two metal tacks, a high-current 3.7V Li-Ion battery, some military-issue trip wire, an Estes rocket igniter, and an M-80 firecracker. I still have to paint them green, to blend in with the weeds and grass. I might just get a couple small packs of firecrackers and try those if this works. The trigger has been tested to be working. It has a thin piece of non-conductive plastic between the metal tacks, which is connected to the trip wire. When the wire is stepped on, it pulls the plastic strip out, the contacts send 3.7V to the igniter, and it goes "Bang!"

bt1.jpg

bt2.jpg

bt3.jpg

bt4.jpg

bt5.jpg

bt6.jpg

bt7.jpg

I just put a 4-foot by 8-foot Trump campaign sign at the bottom of my driveway. I had a 4-foot square plywood sign down there in 2016, and one idiot thought it was funny to put roofing nails in my driveway. I moved the plywood sign up the road a bit, and it's been there since 2020. Since then, someone painted over the "T" in Trump, and I had to repaint it. Then a few weeks ago, some other idiot spray painted over the word "Trump."

So now I have a new sign. I not only put a game camera in hidden view, I'm also making a little surprise. I made a booby trap trigger out of a clothespin, two metal tacks, a high-current 3.7V Li-Ion battery, some military-issue trip wire, an Estes rocket igniter, and an M-80 firecracker. I still have to paint them green, to blend in with the weeds and grass. I might just get a couple small packs of firecrackers and try those if this works. The trigger has been tested to be working. It has a thin piece of non-conductive plastic between the metal tacks, which is connected to the trip wire. When the wire is stepped on, it pulls the plastic strip out, the contacts send 3.7V to the igniter, and it goes "Bang!"

View attachment 997726
View attachment 997727
View attachment 997728
View attachment 997729
View attachment 997730
View attachment 997731
View attachment 997732
What if it were just some kids having fun? Are you really going to maim them for life? I hope you’re ready for the consequences. Thoughts and prayers.

ill bet you have those cool trump posters pasted all over your car too, don't you?

View attachment 997726
View attachment 997727
View attachment 997728
View attachment 997729
View attachment 997730
View attachment 997731
View attachment 997732
I am fortunate to live in a solid red, GOP county. There is a Trump flag on about every other property throughout the county. MAGA

View attachment 997726
View attachment 997727
View attachment 997728
View attachment 997729
View attachment 997730
View attachment 997731
View attachment 997732
Can't wait for a first responder stops by and gets hurt and you go to prison

btw, you people live in so much fear, projecting your own vileness on everyone and everything around you

View attachment 997726
View attachment 997727
View attachment 997728
View attachment 997729
View attachment 997730
View attachment 997731
View attachment 997732
If all it does is go BANG!!!! good for you. But if it could injure somebody I would rethink it because we are not allowed to booby trap our property in any harmful way to protect it.

View attachment 997726
View attachment 997727
View attachment 997728
View attachment 997729
View attachment 997730
View attachment 997731
View attachment 997732
Looks like a non-lethal deterrent to me! Post the video :113:

Forum List

Back