Im never going back to NYC, now tourists are being kicked out of hotels so migrants can move in

moped robbery problem in nyc left wing utopia

mopedthievesfdgdgdgd22.jpg

13 Films ( 9 flops with dismal BO totals for 11)

Note it posted 'gross profit', not net profit. capitalization of over 185 billion, down from 213 billion just last month, and debt of 49 billion.

Last year's profit was around $3 billion, pretty crummy for assets of over $200 billion, way below inflation rates. lol 1.5% return.

moped robbery problem in nyc left wing utopia

View attachment 959781

Our selection of the best things to do in New York City has been compiled over several years, with the help of editors and contributors past and present. We all call this place home, or did at one point, and put in the time living like tourists to figure out just how exactly to make the most of its myriad pleasures. What is the best way to see the Statue of Liberty? Where can one get the most “New York” meal, whatever that means to you? How do you get off the beaten path to avoid ceaseless crowds and discover something nobody else is talking about? We've got the answers to all of these questions and more, with recommendations spanning all five boroughs. Read on for the best things to do in New York City.

How did they try?

Give me an example

All anyone has done is point out that she is wrong
Personal attacks -- always very nasty -- like a Trump late-into-the-night angry Tweet.

The headline, “There’s Nothing Loving About Dolly Parton’s False Gospel,”

Andersen LATER told Yahoo Entertainment on Saturday that the widespread backlash made her realize she shouldn’t have used Parton to press her argument.

"I regret using Dolly as the example for the point I was making in the article,” she said. “As I wrote in the piece, I love her and think she does some incredible things for the world. We all make poor choices in how to frame things sometimes. This was one of those moments for me! Dolly is one of the few people who is beloved by all and who loves all. The world is lucky to have her."

What was the point? To marginalize, to cancel...

No one canceled Dolly Parton

She was outspoken on the homosexual issue

And so were people who disagree with Parton

Or do you think only your side is entitled express an opinion?
The presidency is only going to be decided on the president's war.
Trump is facing the greatest odds that have ever faced a hopeful!

The only bright light for Trump is in the fact that Biden is facing a nuclear power that will refuse defeat.

Time for Trump's team to stop licking at their ice cream, and get serious!

That city is now a REAL LIVE SHIT TURD........................BIDENS AMERICA

If you live in New York City and anyone ever asks you why you love it so much, just send them this video.

Today's video is about a regular Thursday in New York City and all the variety can ensue.

If you live in New York - why do YOU love it so much here? Or hate it, you can be honest.

If you DON'T live in New York, what's your biggest concern about the place? [Better yet -- stfu]

Personal attacks -- always very nasty -- like a Trump late-into-the-night angry Tweet.

The headline, “There’s Nothing Loving About Dolly Parton’s False Gospel,”

Andersen LATER told Yahoo Entertainment on Saturday that the widespread backlash made her realize she shouldn’t have used Parton to press her argument.

"I regret using Dolly as the example for the point I was making in the article,” she said. “As I wrote in the piece, I love her and think she does some incredible things for the world. We all make poor choices in how to frame things sometimes. This was one of those moments for me! Dolly is one of the few people who is beloved by all and who loves all. The world is lucky to have her."

What was the point? To marginalize, to cancel...
Anderson also wrote:

“ She’s right that all should be treated with love and kindness, but when we refuse to label sin a sin, we’re doing more harm than good. “

If Parton condones homosexuality she (and you) have no right to condemn others who do not condone it

These SICK ASS LIberals have 110 hotels in NY that they have given to the illegals. Imagine you arrive here illegally and everything is free! EVERYTHING! Even Debit cards filled with money....

Forum List

Back